• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Download Manager Pro

WordPress Download Manager Pro v6.5.3 + all Addons

No permission to download
All plugins, no k. Downloaded from download manager demo site. :D
wpdm-accordion
wpdm-activecampaign
wpdm-advanced-custom-fields
wpdm-amazon-s3
wpdm-archive-page
wpdm-box-com
wpdm-buddypress
wpdm-button-templates
wpdm-campaign-monitor
wpdm-catman
wpdm-constant-contact
wpdm-convertkit
wpdm-csv-importer
wpdm-custom-access-level
wpdm-custom-taxonomy
wpdm-daily-download
wpdm-default-values
wpdm-dev
wpdm-download-period
wpdm-dropbox
wpdm-elementor
wpdm-email-notification
wpdm-extended-shortcodes
wpdm-extended-shortcodes-old
wpdm-facebook-share
wpdm-file-cart
wpdm-file-hosting
wpdm-form-lock
wpdm-google-drive
wpdm-gutenberg-blocks
wpdm-i-contact
wpdm-import-filebase
wpdm-lazy-download
wpdm-madmimi
wpdm-mailchimp
wpdm-optinmagic
wpdm-page-template
wpdm-pdf-stamper
wpdm-pdf-viewer
wpdm-pinterest-pin
wpdm-premium-packages
wpdm-prepaid_credit
wpdm-private-message
wpdm-rest-api
wpdm-speed-control
wpdm-tinymce-button
wpdm-user-reviews
wpdm-watermark
wpdm-zoho
wpdmpp-2co
wpdmpp-advcash
wpdmpp-alipay
wpdmpp-authorize-net
wpdmpp-coinbase
wpdmpp-instamojo
wpdmpp-mollie
wpdmpp-paddle
wpdmpp-PaypalPro
wpdmpp-paystack
wpdmpp-payu
wpdmpp-sales-report
wpdmpp-stripe
wppromembership

Hello @cranzi can you please share this version if you managed to download it. It is no longer available on anonfiles.

Thank you.

Check on the 1st page, password is available.
Thanks man, i already saw it!
sorry just another question, the addon file-hosting is not working anymore, i think they just modified the plugin, because now, it calls file hosting and share files!
Can anyone tell me if you downgrade the wpdm is possible to addon file-hosting works?

Many thanks!

Thanks man, i already saw it!
sorry just another question, the addon file-hosting is not working anymore, i think they just modified the plugin, because now, it calls file hosting and share files!
Can anyone tell me if you downgrade the wpdm is possible to addon file-hosting works?

Many thanks!
I haven't tried the File-Hosting Addon. Try downgrading to the last stable version you used to see if it's back-ward compatible.

What is the password, i tried the one below " View hidden content is available for registered users!" it says wrong password

Reactions: Furioushade
What is the password, i tried the one below " View hidden content is available for registered users!" it says wrong password
Currently the password is restricted to a certain number of days on being on the forum for new members.

DM me.

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 30 days since registration, and now you have 78 days.
I guess I see the password, but it's not working .this is the last chars : "......02.22"

To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 30 days since registration, and now you have 78 days.
I guess I see the password, but it's not working .this is the last chars : "......02.22"
Simply download latest version posted by @bsb85my . OR look through the discussion, password was posted there.

Reactions: miladb0
hi, does anyone have these addons? --> WPDM - Download Notification 1.9.2, WPDM - File Hosting, 1.5.1 and WPDM - Advanced Access Control 3.2.4? if yes can i have the download link?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock