• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WordPress Download Manager Pro

WordPress Download Manager Pro v6.5.3 + all Addons

No permission to download
Sorry i have bussyday

No worries, people just need to wait and not expect things to be posted up the same day as an update is released to the general public.

Seen plenty on other threads with people just keep spamming for updates and expecting it right there and then and not giving anything back in return.

Reactions: Poshnjari
I have the original product and the problem is the author. I bought the license and the file has the same virus. I am contacting the author.

Positivo si funciona, introducir cualquier dato unas cuatro veces y quedara verificado para la version 1.4.2

I am finding on the WPDM Membership addons
Do you have it :D

Thank you very much.

Hi. All fine? :D
Could you please reupload? The wetransf link is expired.

link expired, pleasr update link ;)

link updated with latest versions

enjoy^_^

• Love
Reactions: kvra and Kao X3
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock