• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
Will be up in about 10mins before I go off to do something important. 🤣
that would have required admin privileges to exploit (CVE-2022-3144)
7.6.1 – September 6, 2022
• Fix: Prevented XSS that would have required admin privileges to exploit (CVE-2022-3144)
Thanks for the update (y)

Does this actually give you access to the Real-time rules and signatures? Because I'm sure those things are licensed-validated per site on Wordfence's backend which you can't null.

Does this actually give you access to the Real-time rules and signatures? Because I'm sure those things are licensed-validated per site on Wordfence's backend which you can't null.
I have seen the updates working for a while when I tested the plugin, but after a while, they catch these licenses and eventually stop sending the updates. I personally use wp-cerber, and since switching I have been happy.

Reactions: smalok
There is an error in the scan, do you have any idea what it could be?
I did some tests, mod_security adjustments (and similar ones) and nothing worked, I tested with a previous version of the plugin and the problem does not occur.

30985075-49d3-49a1-8b5a-c5a76f6bbdc6.png
with the new version the problem continues?

whats wrong with wordfence bro?
Man, for me, what contributed the most to my change was performance x operational cost with the data center, I have more than 60 websites, portals, tools etc currently in activity where many have high daily traffic, I have some with more than 100k views per day, and after I stopped using Wordfence I had an increase of at least 80% in the performance of some projects and I reduced my cost with cloud computing by at least $1000 dollars a month to give you an idea, that is, in my profile and demand, it favored a lot.

• Love
Reactions: BluBinary
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock