• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins

Wordfence - WordPress Security Plugins v7.11.5

No permission to download
Hello,
I tried to install it but saying error in this way when I scan my website:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/MYSITE/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/lib/wfScanEngine.php on line 514

Hello,
I tried to install it but saying error in this way when I scan my website:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/MYSITE/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wordfence/lib/wfScanEngine.php on line 514

Try to install it manually. Up all the archives with FPT and, aftwards, active it on the dashboard.

Gl

YES, Just follow M.C's advice. I'm not a hacker, but I felt something like a superhero when I went in, edited a single entry (as described in the activation instructions and it totally unlocked WordFence, it was too easy. It's my understanding that it's been this way for some time. I wonder why a plugin that prides itself on being a "security" plugin can be so easily manipulated and activated?

YES, Just follow M.C's advice. I'm not a hacker, but I felt something like a superhero when I went in, edited a single entry (as described in the activation instructions and it totally unlocked WordFence, it was too easy. It's my understanding that it's been this way for some time. I wonder why a plugin that prides itself on being a "security" plugin can be so easily manipulated and activated?
Because poor people need use of good plugins too... ;)

I just divorced WP-Guard and started a new love affair with WordFence, I like the interface and all its bells and whistles... I hope its not all hype, I can't afford Securi nor akismet, so in a word, you guys using WordFence, is it solid, liking it? Just wanna get some opinions from the "B" Team, thanks! :)

And thank you @Babak for bringing us the latest version!

Babiato Rocks.. Big-Time!

Reactions: Babak
I just divorced WP-Guard and started a new love affair with WordFence, I like the interface and all its bells and whistles... I hope its not all hype, I can't afford Securi nor akismet, so in a word, you guys using WordFence, is it solid, liking it? Just wanna get some opinions from the "B" Team, thanks! :)

And thank you @Babak for bringing us the latest version!

Babiato Rocks.. Big-Time!
That's a tricky answer. Let me explain.

Yes, WordFence is solid and will keep your site running. It will inform you of anything that happens and even tell you what you can do to mitigate some of the attacks. I've been using it for years.

But... please, please, please, do not rely on just WordFence. You cannot imagine how many sites we have recovered that were running WordFence or WP-Guard and <sarcasm>the best one of them all: i-themes security.</sarcasm>

IMHO, if you are serious about your website such as running an e-commerce or dealing with sensitive information from your users or similar, go for Google Cloud Click to Deploy. Then, use WordFence.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock