• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero

Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v3.13.1

No permission to download

Woofunnels v3.0.3 + Templates (Maybe Not Newest)+ Order Bump Addon​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• woofunnels-order-bump-v1.12.0.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 83
  • woofunnel-checkout-templates.zip
    229.6 KB · Views: 137
  • woofunnels-aero-checkout-v3.0.3n.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 67
Babak updated Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero with a new update entry:

Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v3.0.3

Download Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v3.0.3 Nulled Free
= v3.0.3 (2021-11-12) =

* Critical Fixed: Divi latest version 4.12.0 caused a PHP error in editing mode when the global header footer is enabled. (#3585, #3576)
* Added: Compatibility added with 'TheGem (WPBakery)' theme by Codex Themes, checkout form wasn't displaying. (#3482)
* Added: Compatibility added with 'The Courier Guy shipping for WooCommerce' plugin by The Courier Guy. Two checkout fields were...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: yuval
Babak updated Woofunnels - Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero with a new update entry:

Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v3.0.4

Download Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v3.0.4 Nulled Free
= v3.0.4 (2021-11-17) =

* Fixed: Oxygen builder: Checkout pages loading speed improved. (#3630)
* Fixed: Oxygen builder: Mini Cart coupon, quantity delete settings sometimes don't work after the first load, fixed. (#3634)
* Fixed: PHP Notice in 'allow customer to create account' setting, fixed. (#3626)
* Fixed: Some themes show their loader gif on checkout pages, resulting in the double loader, fixed. (#3628)

• Love
Reactions: anymoment and yuval
It's at the point where I try to import templates that I get the error message that my license key isn't available.

Immediately, the import button changes to "Get Pro"

It keeps asking for my license key for the checkout pages design customization
Everything is working fine, you have to import templates if you want to use them.
It's at the point where I try to import templates that I get the error message that my license key isn't available.

Immediately, the import button changes to "Get Pro"
You have to import the json file from the templates zip listed above, not through the plugin.
Try it and let me know how you get on.

Reactions: viclanry
Everything is working fine, you have to import templates if you want to use them.

You have to import the json file from the templates zip listed above, not through the plugin.
Try it and let me know how you get on.
It's working perfectly well now. Thanks so much brother

Last edited:
Hey all and
Wish you all a merry jolly christmas and new year
I have a q about this rss is it compatible with rtl languages?
Searched its documentation but did not find anything resembling that

Thanks in advance!

If possible, please update, there are a lot of fixes and additions in the new versions. Current version 3.1.1

Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v3.1.1

Download Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v3.1.1 Nulled Free
= v3.1.1 (2021-12-29) =

* Fixed: Issue with stripe gateway in combination with AddPaymentInfo tracking events in facebook. (#3775)
* Fixed: Error with Google autocompleted when map JS loaded from other sources. (#3767)

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v3.3.1

Download Woofunnels Optimize WooCommerce Checkout with Aero v3.3.1 Nulled Free
= 3.3.1 (2022-03-23) =

* Improved: Move Order bump position From mini cart to payment gateway at mobile devices. (#3929)
* Improved: Divi theme builder override the checkout canvas and box template. (#3938)
* Improved: Optimized express checkout buttons for fast visibility. (#3926)
* [Critical] Fixed: Deprecated warning for elementor _register_controls is deprecated since version 3.1.0. (#3963)
* Fixed...

There is a new version:
May 09, 2022 – Version 3.4.0

Added: Compatibility with FluentCRM Pro by Fluent CRM. (#3882)
Added: Compatibility with Divi Den PRO plugin. (#3988)
Added: Back to checkout button added from the post edit screen. (#4027)
Added: Compatibility with WooCommerce Coupon URL By Skyverge. (#3969)
Added: Compatibility with Yoast SEO: WooCommerce By Team Yoast. (#3987)
Added: Compatibility with FluentCRM Pro by Fluent CRM. (#3882)
Added: Compatibility with WooCommerce Ship to Multiple Addresses by WooCommerce. (#3924)
Added: Compatibility with Brick Builder for embed shortcodes. (#4094)
Improved: Compatibility updated with MDS Collivery By MDS Technologies. (#4096)
Improved: Compatibility updated with ‘URL Coupons’ Plugin by SkyVerge. (#3972)
Improved: Compatibility updated with ‘Checkout WC’ Plugin. (#3970)
Improved: Compatibility updated with ‘PostNL’ Plugin. (#3977)
Improved: Disable Events tracking on order-pay page. (#3993)
Improved: Compatibility with Divi Page Builder updated. (3938)
Improved: Event ‘addtocart’ data improved to pass product tags, categories, and prices for Snapchat, Pinterest, and tiktok. (#4028)
Improved: Featured Image support was added for all steps. (#4046)
Improved: Compatibility with plugin ‘Points and Rewards for WooCommerce’ updated. (#4014)
Improved: Compatibility with plugin ‘WooCommerce InPost’ updated. (#4098)
Fixed: Multiple checkout forms showing when Divi Den PRO plugin is activated. (#3989)
Fixed: An issue of auto-populating country based on Geo Location for logged-in user. (3983)
Fixed: PayPal smart buttons were not showing up for the checkout pages after WooCommerce PayPal Payments v1.7.1 (4000)
Fixed: A conflict with Yoast SEO news plugin causing page builder actions to break in some cases. (#3975)
Fixed: Javascript console error showing up on native checkout page with few themes overriding wp footer behavior. (#4062)
Fixed: Override e-commerce event behavior per checkout page settings were not working for Pinterest. (#4054)
Fixed: PayPal buttons alignment when the German market plugin was used. (#4011)
Fixed: Checkout custom field with type select placeholder not working on the checkout. (#4022)
Fixed: An issue with Account creation when billing email contains some special character. (#4019)
Fixed: Customizer and Custom template import button was not clickable since the last update. (#4034)
Fixed: Compatibility updated with ‘Amazon Pay’ plugin. Logout message was coming at the top, fixed. (#4048)
Fixed: Checkout created using embed shortcode was not working as global checkout, fixed. (#4082)

Reactions: steveeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Someone have templates? Above attachment are dead link.
"woofunnel-checkout-templates.zip"
Thanks
I attached if someone need:
WP Admin -> WooFunnels -> Checkouts -> Import (extract zip and select a .json file)

Attachments

• woofunnel-checkout-templates.zip
    229.6 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock