• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.5.1

No permission to download
Same problem like @Cafemandala

Error:
wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/License.php:99

Somebody can help me? @Babak thanks!
Are you using php 8 or php 7.4 ?
Try downgrading if using php8
It may help
If problem exist download version 5x of woodmart and extract file woodmart/inc/classes/License.php.
Replace with the licence file with the one you have in woodmart 6x.

It worked for me

So this isn't approved upload yet, right ?
I think so, he's just helping people who need latest version file before the original uploader updates it.
But I can confirm the latest version I got from Babiato is the same version 6.4.2 I downloaded on April 27th.

Reactions: llinuxx
Добрый день, подскажите, пожалуйста, а как обновить тему без скачивания? Вы также можете написать что-нибудь в коде (вам просто нужно узнать, что должно быть), и он будет автоматически обновлен.

Что это за ошибка обновления: PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10): не удалось найти подпись End of Central Dir Record

Добрый день, подскажите, пожалуйста, а как обновить тему без скачивания? Вы также можете написать что-нибудь в коде (вам просто нужно узнать, что должно быть), и он будет автоматически обновлен.

Что это за ошибка обновления: PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10): не удалось найти подпись End of Central Dir Record
1st thing Always uses the English Language in forum.

for your problem after downloading unzip theme file as it is in .rar format WordPress only accept file in .zip formate

Russian if you don't understand (google trans)

1-я вещь Всегда использует английский язык.

для вашей проблемы после загрузки разархивированного файла темы, так как он в формате .rar WordPress принимает файлы только в формате .zip

Я понимаю, что ваш сайт автоматически переводится с английского на русский.

Attachments

• Screenshot_10.jpg
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 12
Я понимаю, что ваш сайт автоматически переводится с английского на русский.
That's not possible 🤣🤣.

@Babak may know If there is any new feature for automatic translation

This Google browser automatically translates. Perhaps the site also has a translation plugin installed. I took off the automatic translation through the browser and gets up in English. :)

Are you using php 8 or php 7.4 ?
Try downgrading if using php8
It may help
If problem exist download version 5x of woodmart and extract file woodmart/inc/classes/License.php.
Replace with the licence file with the one you have in woodmart 6x.

It worked for me
Look what happened to me.

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2021-06-15_011928_asuartgallery.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2021-06-15_011928_asuartgallery.com.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 5
Look what happened to me.
delete the file wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/License.php through cpanel.
Now replace it with woodmart 5.3.6 licence file.

I will attach the file for you here. Unzip and use it

Attachments

• License.zip
    2.9 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: RajithaB
Thank
delete the file wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/classes/License.php through cpanel.
Now replace it with woodmart 5.3.6 licence file.

I will attach the file for you here. Unzip and use it
you very much for the support, I was confused and tried all the way but I couldn't Then I hired a person to solve this he made it fast I don't know what he has done quickly. Whatever next time I will keep this in my mind thank you once again.

Reactions: Cafemandala
Thank

you very much for the support, I was confused and tried all the way but I couldn't Then I hired a person to solve this he made it fast I don't know what he has done quickly. Whatever next time I will keep this in my mind thank you once again.
Not a problem, Next time don't spend your money unnecessarily when babiato community is here to help. :)

Reactions: RajithaB
I installed woodmart now duplicate text at shop page please tell how to fix
every category has type times and looks very bad
woodmart error.png
Fix your navigation menu in wp dashboard- appearance - menu. After adding the menu items choose the menu location as header 1. Now in woodmart header builder click on navigation menu and choose the menu which you created.

where is menu location as header 1, ? I did not find header 1 location
Fix your navigation menu in wp dashboard- appearance - menu. After adding the menu items choose the menu location as header 1. Now in woodmart header builder click on navigation menu and choose the menu which you created.

ok I have fixed it, basically the problem was due to icons .. I removed all icons to display with main menu and with categories icons and now it fixed.
Good.
I also previously had issue adding icons in the menu.
I simply decided not to use icons. Somehow adding a simple icon to nav menu is complicated in woodmart theme LoL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock