• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.5.1

No permission to download
I've see the gap between v6.0.1 to v6.0.2 is very short. I guess many unstable in this theme since major version updated (v6.0.0).
It would be nice to let the theme author fixing the bug until stable version out.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Babak updated WoodMart — Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

WoodMart Theme v6.0.2 Nulled

Download WoodMart v6.0.2 - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
09-04-2021 – Update v6.0.2

• FIXED: Header logo lazy loading
  • FIXED: “Call to undefined function WC()” error
  • FIXED: Missing single product thumbnails
  • FIXED: Logo center problem
  • FIXED: Mobile menu items
  • FIXED: Header builder mod_security
  • FIXED: Changed “h3” to “span” tag in cart side widget
  • FIXED: Woodmart slider with WPML
  • FIXED: Double WhatsApp icon
  • FIXED: Brand element...

Read the rest of this update entry...

My experience on latest updates: there is still bugs in 6.0.2 . The header cart option is not working properly.

hahah im confused bro, my design and setting php has been gone. ok i back to zero redesign :(
Your setting PHP was added to the functions.php file?

If that's the case, restore backup to before you upgraded to 6.0

If I understand you correctly, then you need to use the option, Brand in this site theme. You can also use product tags to filter products containing this tag. The second option may not be clear to the site user. Image admin panel from theme 5.3.6
Brand-1.jpg Brand-2.jpg Brand-3.jpg Brand-4.jpg
Thank you. Do you know how to make an newsletter form ? with the new version i think they had update:

1618287751535.png

Thank you. Do you know how to make an newsletter form ? with the new version i think they had update:

1618287751535.png
The theme does not come with a newsletter plugin. To create a form, you can use the free Contact Form 7 plugin, although Quform is more convenient for me. It is located on this (babiato) site. For the mailing list itself, use either MailChimp or another plugin with the service on an external server. If you want to send a newsletter from your server, you can do this, for example, with the AutomateWoo plugin

Reactions: ricolhaw
The theme does not come with a newsletter plugin. To create a form, you can use the free Contact Form 7 plugin, although Quform is more convenient for me. It is located on this (babiato) site. For the mailing list itself, use either MailChimp or another plugin with the service on an external server. If you want to send a newsletter from your server, you can do this, for example, with the AutomateWoo plugin
really ? i though with this new version they had updated to an newsletter plugin as they show

really ? i though with this new version they had updated to an newsletter plugin as they show
And what is the name of the mailing plugin they updated?
Something I did not see this plugin on the theme page

Only this is indicated:
woodmart-compatible.jpg

And I will repeat what I wrote in the post above, look

Reactions: ricolhaw
WoodMart – Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme v6.0.3 NULLED
14-04-2021 - Update version 6.0.3

• FIXED: Menu items column
  • FIXED: Single portfolio disable page title option
  • FIXED: Widget price filter after AJAX
  • FIXED: Missing string translation
  • FIXED: Single product icons with Dokan plugin installed
  • FIXED: Mobile menu item icons
  • FIXED: JS errors with Combined JS
  • FIXED: Double click issue on mobile
  • FIXED: Sticky single product offset
  • FIXED: Limit categories icon
  • FIXED: Arrow on highlighted products
  • FIXED: Logo on IOS
  • UPDATED: Outdated WooCommerce template files

TassieNZ :)

Selam,

All icons broken and cart button popup doesnt work. :(
Yes, I have the same, unfortunately. I'm using this for now, or maybe I'll leave this plugin as the main one.
I also have a problem with the top menu for computer devices and the portfolio page template. only works with basic template plus portfolio theme widget

Thank you !

Something I did not see this plugin on the theme page
Only this is indicated:
woodmart-compatible.jpg

And I will repeat what I wrote in the post above, look
Do you know if i can create an sub-brand attribute for products or the best way do to this ? Like i need to create an category for a specific car model, so i need to select brand ex: Volkswagen, Car: ( this part i need to show ONLY VOLKSWAGEN CARS ) Golf XXX, Year 2019. On the filter that they gave ? Or i dont want to use the brand option and use only categories and parent categories for this ?

Babak updated WoodMart — Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

WoodMart Theme v6.0.3 Nulled

Download WoodMart v6.0.3 - Responsive WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled Free
14-04-2021 – Update v6.0.3 Thanks To @TassieNZ

• FIXED: Menu items column
  • FIXED: Single portfolio disable page title option
  • FIXED: Widget price filter after AJAX
  • FIXED: Missing string translation
  • FIXED: Single product icons with Dokan plugin installed
  • FIXED: Mobile menu item icons
  • FIXED: JS errors with Combined JS
  • FIXED: Double click issue on mobile
  • FIXED...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock