• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Smart COD PRO

star yazilim

Mar 1, 2020
Hi, I wonder if anyone has a WooCommerce Smart COD PRO plugin? Very useful application. I think it should benefit from this plugin that uses Woocommerce application.

Hi @Babak can you null this plugin, can't able to use the features. Thank You

Attachments

• wc-smart-cod-pro-1.zip
    126.8 KB · Views: 47
Hi @bytbt still riskfree part have disabled mode can you help me to resolve this..

1657850870089.png
:unsure: strange, for me is all parts unblocked, I testing in localhost. Only this part in Riskfree tab is blocked? Or have anothers?

:unsure: strange, for me is all parts unblocked, I testing in localhost. Only this part in Riskfree tab is blocked? Or have anothers?
Only this part is blocked, others working fine for me.. can you look on this and resolve this.. How about you in your localhost all part is unblocked.. I haven't checked in my local host, let me check my end also and give the update mean while you can also check it pls..

@Babak @bytbt any help on this part, i need to close this as soon. i checked in my machine and client website. That Attach Restrictions part alone disabled mode. probably some lock will be applied for this section can you resolve it.. Thank You for help in advance..

@Babak @bytbt any help on this part, i need to close this as soon. i checked in my machine and client website. That Attach Restrictions part alone disabled mode. probably some lock will be applied for this section can you resolve it.. Thank You for help in advance..
WooCommerce Smart COD PRO.gif

Not working

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$a in /......................./wp-content/plugins/wc-smart-cod-pro/admin/partials/wc-smart-cod-admin-display.php on line 30

Warning: Undefined property: stdClass::$al in /......................./wp-content/plugins/wc-smart-cod-pro/admin/partials/wc-smart-cod-admin-display.php on line 31

@vigneshinfo Null Fix for WooCommerce Smart COD PRO v1.4.7:
i had install this plugin on live site, ever thing was working fine, but now when i try make any changes in setting, i am getting the following message

Code:
In order to unlock settings, please make sure that you have your API key filled on General settings and that you have registered this site (https://www.yoursite.com), in your authorized websites. Also make sure that your subscription is active.

i had install this plugin on live site, ever thing was working fine, but now when i try make any changes in setting, i am getting the following message

Code:
In order to unlock settings, please make sure that you have your API key filled on General settings and that you have registered this site (https://www.yoursite.com), in your authorized websites. Also make sure that your subscription is active.

Delete all plugin directory and install again.

Please Share Update version share amount 1.4.7

Changelog​

1.4.9.6​

• Fix – Fix issue with states on admin.

1.4.9.5​

• Tweak – Improved the way the DOMDocument parses the payment div to attach the custom message.
  • Fix – Add support for the newly introduced WooCommerce settings, “shipping method enable”
  • Fix – Fix the way the plugin calculates the total cart amount. Until now it would add the extra fee cost if any.
  • Feature – You can select what defines the total cart amount by checking / unchecking taxes and shipping costs.
  • Fix – Restore broken tiptip descriptions on admin page.

1.4.9.4​

• Feature – Added a new filter to change the cod fee title ( wc_smart_cod_fee_title ).

1.4.9.3​

• Fix – Fix extra fee outside of cod.

1.4.9.2​

• Fix – Fix warnings on checkout, WC issue when payment method is one, translatable fee.

1.4.9.1​

• Fix – Minor fixes on order pay page

1.4.9​

• Fix – Fix issues with wrong shipping zone – method calculation.

1.4.8​

• Fix – Minor fixes, custom select2 version missing, remove version check notice, fix some public code running outside checkout page.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock