• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Pre-Orders

WooCommerce Pre-Orders v2.1.0

No permission to download
Babak updated WooCommerce Pre-Orders with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Pre-Orders v1.6.0

Download WooCommerce Pre-Orders v1.6.0 Nulled Free
2022-01-10 - v1.6.0

* Fix - Jquery deprecated code.
* Tweak - Jquery 3.0 compatibility.
* Tweak - Improve performance of scheduled action that completes orders after product is released.
* Fix - Use WooCommerce order details template instead of a custom one.
* Fix - "Your previous cart was emptied" message does not show when using ajax cart.
* Fix - Error message on Pre-Orders list when a product pre-order is disabled.
* Fix - Broken...

Read the rest of this update entry...

WooCommerce Pre-Orders v1.7.3

Download WooCommerce Pre-Orders v1.7.3 Nulled Free
2022-09-20 - v1.7.3

* Fix - My Account > Pre-Orders template change to display text when customer has no pre-orders. PR#336.
* Fix - Ensure all pre-orders don't show up when filtering by a product without pre-orders.
* Update - Function load_block_classes() was renamed to woocommerce_pre_orders_load_block_classes() on the root file of the plugin.
* Fix - Fatal Error in Pre-orders listing page which occurred when a filtered product is...

Reactions: lagerlvr
Has anyone used this product? I have a question.

One of my clients is a butcher shop. They sell by weight. Let's use a roast for example.

Roast is $1/lb. Customer wants to buy a 3lb roast. Customer is charged $3, except when it is cut it's actually 3.2lb, so the REAL price is now $3.20.

Is pre-order the way to go here?

At pickup does the merchant cancel the online order, then process actual payment? This is not optimal because what if they want to send someone to pick it up and have it already paid for.

Or can the merchant go into the online order, change the actual price to $3.20, process the payment and advise customer that order is available? This would be optimal I think.

Hope this makes sense, maybe there's another solution I'm missing? With a pending payment can you accomplish the same thing?

WooCommerce Pre-Orders v1.9.0

Download WooCommerce Pre-Orders v1.9.0 Nulled Free
2023-01-24 - v1.9.0

* Add - Support for High-performance Order Storage ("HPOS") (formerly known as Custom Order Tables, "COT").
* Add - Declare compatibility with High-Performance Order Storage ("HPOS").
* Fix - Ensure custom messages get added to the pre-order completion email.
* Fix - Improve variable type checking.
* Fix - Set correct order status to when complete payment for failed pre-order.
* Tweak - Bump minimum WP version to...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
AKSakallı updated WooCommerce Pre-Orders with a new update entry:

WooCommerce Pre-Orders v.2.0.0

2023-04-04 - version 2.0.0
* Add - Order types filter in the order list when HPOS is enabled.
* Add - Implement support for automatic translation files delivery.
* Fix - Improve failed pre-order status transition logic.
* Fix - Countdown timer output issue.
* Dev - Bump PHP minimum supported version from 7.0 to 7.2.
* Dev - Bump WooCommerce minimum supported version from 6.0 to 6.8.
* Dev - Bump WooCommerce "tested up to" version 7.4.
* Dev - Export _wc_pre_orders_availability_datetime...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock