• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Or Shipping Date Per Product

WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Or Shipping Date Per Product v5.1 Untouched

No permission to download

nokia80

Dec 4, 2019
Europa
nokia80 submitted a new resource:

WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Or Shipping Date Per Product - WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Or Shipping Date Per Product

687474703a2f2f6d616765726970732e636f6d2f776f726470726573732d706c7567696e2f70726f647563742d6465...jpg

WooCommerce Estimated Delivery Or Shipping Date Per Product allow you to display estimated delivery/shipping date per product and order. You can display estimated delivery date on product page,shop page,product archive page,cart page,checkout page, order page and order email. Using this plugin you can display estimated delivery date for each product.

This plugin offers you multi-level, delivery time management. It allows you to establish and...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Alanon and Babak
Hi nokia80

I wanted to try this plugin. I have successfully installed and set it up, however nothing is showing on the product page. I also tried the shortcode, but the result is the same. Do you have any advice?

Reactions: dalecorfield
Hi nokia80

I wanted to try this plugin. I have successfully installed and set it up, however nothing is showing on the product page. I also tried the shortcode, but the result is the same. Do you have any advice?

1) You can use below shortcode for display delivery message for product on product detail page: [rp_delivery_date]

2) You can use below shortcode for display delivery message for specific product anywhere on website:[rp_delivery_date product_id="product id here"]

3) You can use below shortcode for display combine/single delivery message for order on cart and checkout page:
[rp_single_cart_delivery_date]

4) You can use below shortcode for display combine/single delivery message for order anywhere on website
[rp_order_delivery_date order_id="your order id here"]

Hope this helps

As I already stated in my message, I tried those shortcodes but without results.

As I already stated in my message, I tried those shortcodes but without results.
Sorry i missed that. It didnt display on mine using woodmart but using the shortcodes fixed the issue.

I also had a few issues with the cut off times making it disappear.

If you upload a custom "Delivery text icon" via settings - design settings does this show?

I gave up on using this plugin and turned to other solutions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topeh
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock