• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WooCommerce Delivery & Pickup Date Time By CodeRockz

WooCommerce Delivery & Pickup Date Time By CodeRockz 1.4.16 Untouched

No permission to download
Maybe Start here... Replace with this.

update_option( 'coderockz-woo-delivery-license-key', '***************' );
update_option( 'coderockz-woo-delivery-license-status', 'valid' );

Was able to activate with this. But I can't get the activation screen dismissed. Screenshot (22).png
Screenshot (21).png Screenshot (20).png

Hi, I hope I'm not violating any rule(s) by posting this. My Name is J. Lawrence Walkollie, and I love building website using wordpress, and I have basic html, css, php, and javascript coding skill. I just thought I could help with the nulling of the plugin.

The authentication is done using javascript. To null the plugin, all you have to do is locate "coderockz-woocommerce-delivery-date-time-pro/admin/class-coderockz-woo-delivery-admin.php" and comment line 154. That's the line that hide all the other menu items once the license is not active.

Thank you very much

• Love
Reactions: bytbt and abeone
I can't add pickup locations to this, plus the delivery option doesn't show delivery fields, anyone else with these issues?

Hi, I hope I'm not violating any rule(s) by posting this. My Name is J. Lawrence Walkollie, and I love building website using wordpress, and I have basic html, css, php, and javascript coding skill. I just thought I could help with the nulling of the plugin.

The authentication is done using javascript. To null the plugin, all you have to do is locate "coderockz-woocommerce-delivery-date-time-pro/admin/class-coderockz-woo-delivery-admin.php" and comment line 154. That's the line that hide all the other menu items once the license is not active.

Thank you very much
This works! Thank you m8!

Thank you very much
You are the Best Man, thanks working like a charm (y)(y)

hi guyz, try Version 1.3.96. add these 2 lines in coderockz-woo-delivery.php, line 29.

update_option( 'coderockz-woo-delivery-license-key', '***************' );
update_option( 'coderockz-woo-delivery-license-status', 'valid' );

Attachments

• coderockz-woocommerce-delivery-date-time-pro.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2024-04-04 030617.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 030617.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot 2024-04-04 030650.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 030650.png
    284.4 KB · Views: 1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock