Wokiee Multipurpose Shopify Theme 1.8.1

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

soniXx123

Trusted Uploader
Apr 3, 2020
Dubai
Hello brother how you doing how's your family and your friends with epidemic thanks you for the link bro
i just wanna ask i have wordpress site when i upload this theme it show me this message upload failed Stylesheet is missing.
Hi, please read the name of the theme again and you will see this is a SHOPIFY theme and not a WordPress theme ;)

Liverio

Apr 13, 2020
Hello brother how you doing how's your family and your friends with epidemic thanks you for the link bro
i just wanna ask i have wordpress site when i upload this theme it show me this message upload failed Stylesheet is missing.
hi bro all is good for the time thank hope for you too and all this community
this theme is specially for shopify bro it doesn't work on wordpress but here is one for Wokiee for wordpress I didn't remember which version it is . enjoy!!

Reactions: ricolhaw

ricolhaw

Jun 4, 2020
hi bro all is good for the time thank hope for you too and all this community
this theme is specially for shopify bro it doesn't work on wordpress but here is one for Wokiee for wordpress I didn't remember which version it is . enjoy!!
its fully working here! but im with some difficult configuring this theme, im working hard on this since i didnt got the 90 day trial!

anymoment

Sep 11, 2019
Shopify and wordpress is different thing bro.. This theme is for shopify platform only. Try other theme for your wordpress site. GODD LUCK . XD

hesman

Dec 7, 2020
I got an issue:
Invalid purchase code.
You can paste code in Customize Theme > Theme settings > Purchase Code

could you help me? Thanks!