• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Why AdSense pay it's publishers too less when taking a lot from its advertisers?

SMRAlo

Babiato Lover
Feb 9, 2019
Proxima Centauri
Just look at this!
158 Ads were shown and 9 Ads were clicked, and Adsense paid me $0.01 (LOL)
I'm a publisher, am I earning by showing ads or are they just giving me donations?
I want to pay them $0.01, let me show 158 Ads and have 9 Ad clicks.

1713491753852.png 1713491830680.png

Please share your opinion, I really want to hear from you.

Just look at this!
I'm a publisher, am I earning by showing ads or are they just giving me donations?

you do understand that Adsence only pay good CPM per 1000 and no ad network is going to pay you anything for what you are showing in your image your impressions/page views are way too low

you do understand that Adsence only pay good CPM per 1000 and no ad network is going to pay you anything for what you are showing in your image your impressions/page views are way too low

look at the adclick amounts. Adsense doesn't pay for CPM, only for CPC & for 9 clicks it provided me $0.01.
I have over 50M page views having a massive amount of ad clicks and impressions. If you like compare in huge scale adsense is still paying it's publishers too less.

Wow, I thought for 5 million views, it should be around 5000usd if not more than that. But, I think it depends on the niche of your website. So what about it?

Wow, I thought for 5 million views, it should be around 5000usd if not more than that. But, I think it depends on the niche of your website. So what about it?
Technology & education. Actually, they will pay you as much as they want, 72%-38% of sharing is just a joke.
I'm both an advertiser an a publisher. It feels like I'm getting 1% and Google is taking the rest 99% percent. Scammy company.

Did you find any other good (not so scammy) company as a publisher. Other than google adsense. It does seem you are right maybe.

Just look at this!

before complaining, can you atleast give me the details of visitor?
i maybe will explain it alot more than you will ask,

i been playing with adsense from first time i hear it, and now it's seems adsense still the highest money maker in internet. if you compared with other's

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock