• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhoisBooks | Domain Whois Lookup PHP Script

WhoisBooks | Domain Whois Lookup PHP Script v1.9.1 Untouched

No permission to download
any way to nulled it?
Replace line number 64-67 in app/Http/Controllers/Backend/InstallationController.php with the one given below
I did this myself and works for me. See if works for you!

PHP:
                if($response_data->status!=200){
                    setEnv('PURCHASE_KEY',$request['purchase_key']);
                    return 1;
                }

Reactions: Tuton and Babak
Replace line number 64-67 in app/Http/Controllers/Backend/InstallationController.php with the one given below

PHP:
                    return 1;
                }

not working :confused:

Nope I did not.

PHP:
                    return 1;
                }

PHP:
                    return 1;
                }
Hi, I replaced it, but it keeps asking me for a purchase key . Any idea? Thanks

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    115.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Captura2.PNG
    Captura2.PNG
    12.8 KB · Views: 39
i tried a manual bypass and got it to install but it still won't work as it is api based and each request checks for a valid purchase code before returning the result from the api server

Did you try to insert anything in place of key?
That's what I lacked haha. Thank you.

However, when I create an account, I make a mistake. I tried with a gmail mail and another domain mail but none of them worked :/

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    426.2 KB · Views: 18
i tried a manual bypass and got it to install but it still won't work as it is api based and each request checks for a valid purchase code before returning the result from the api server
Yeah I just saw this. Even though you can null and install this main query is not local but via owners api. So this script is not going to work even when you null. You have to implement some sort whois data fetch api in order for this to work

Reactions: alexynior15
Hello i replace The line both is not working its your code and is the same code from Original file
return 1;
}

Hello i replace The line both is not working its your code and is the same code from Original file
return 1;
}
Sorry mate this script wont work without a valid api key

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock