• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Which Hosting Will be Best when it come to Filehosting service ?

SCulatER

Jul 31, 2022
My title Says all , i am looking for cheap and best costing , my budget is low , i am thinking to make file hosting services where we can upload files and download , but hosting can even able to upload 1gb file even on changing setting dont know why.

He is asking for a hosting company not a fake file host haha

100TB is a joke they can’t even edit a theme as it still says BeDrive on there home page text 😂
haha who can offer 100TB , here giant company dont provide 10gb ....

We allow that you will need to use our dedicated servers. web hosting shared is not suitable and don't work.

Since that file hosting script requires CPU and RAM a lot of disk space. The best way is going with offshore Hosting with dedicated server.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

We allow that you will need to use our dedicated servers. web hosting shared is not suitable and don't work.

Since that file hosting script requires CPU and RAM a lot of disk space. The best way is going with offshore Hosting with dedicated server.

Best Regards,
Alexhost
and i am using shared hosting only hahah , i will try to buy that.

No no you can’t use shared it way to slow and limited resources

Best Regards,
Alexhost

What would be your best price for 100TB dedicated server

No, shared hosting is not good for file hosting. You will be suspended or blocked soon.
Because resources like RAM and CPU is shared with other clients.

I advice you to get a Dedicated Server

No no you can’t use shared it way to slow and limited resources

What would be your best price for 100TB dedicated server
That is a special request, you should open a ticket support with us.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

idk, i saw this link on one of forum. i tried it for my blog. download speed is okay for me. no popups in download page. just some banner ads.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock