• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WhatsStore SaaS - Online WhatsApp Store Builder By RajodiyaInfotech

WhatsStore SaaS - Online WhatsApp Store Builder By RajodiyaInfotech 7.3

No permission to download
Any one can help me please, website working fine, suddenly White screen showing. I done a lot of work.

I using aaPanel, Nginx Web Server, PHP 8.1, any rewrite code for it. please help

white.png

Open the file "Response.php" located in:​

Code:
..\vendor\symfony\http-foundation\

Search for the line #434 and put below this line, this:​

Code:
        return $content;

And voilá, this is really nulled...​

Thank you for sharing the patch.. i have a issue my stores are redirected to home site may I know where I'm doing wrong

Reactions: kleopatrastraus
Please help me.. when I create the store and check it without login the store link is redirected to the home page for example if home page is example.com and created store name as mystore then if I check the store link example.com/stores/mystore it is redirected to example.com only..but works well if logged in at example.com

sombody can help me is ask me to validate domain
Domain not registered with your license! Please Activate it first.

2024-01-17_04-32-04.jpg

can you help me please
I have installed the script but I have the 500 page error
can you tell me what I can do to correct it?

2024-01-17_04-32-57.jpg

I read on one of the previous answers a modification to be made; I don't know if I did it right.
but the page doesn't always display

please help me

2024-01-17_04-32-04.jpg

can you help me please
I have installed the script but I have the 500 page error
can you tell me what I can do to correct it?

2024-01-17_04-32-57.jpg

I read on one of the previous answers a modification to be made; I don't know if I did it right.
but the page doesn't always display

please help me
Can you check for the error logs

Any update on this
Please help me.. when I create the store and check it without login the store link is redirected to the home page for example if home page is example.com and created store name as mystore then if I check the store link example.com/stores/mystore it is redirected to example.com only..but works well if logged in at example.com
Any update on this who ever installed the script? Please check

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock