• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What is the best Banner Adult adnetwork? No pop up

BlueDragon69

Jan 4, 2021
I have an adult forum with adult traffic. I don't want to use pop up ads or something like that. Banner ads are the only thing I want to use there.

What adnetwork will be the best suited for it? In terms of CPC, CPM, user experience and others?

i strongly suggest use exoclick, the CPM is good enough,
even for non-adult sites... exoclick work so good

on my side
Non adult
- Adsense
- Exoclick
- Exoclick popup

Adult sites
- Exoclick

i strongly suggest use exoclick, the CPM is good enough,
even for non-adult sites... exoclick work so good

on my side
Non adult
- Adsense
- Exoclick
- Exoclick popup

Adult sites
- Exoclick
I earn $0.4-0.7 per day with 1500-1700 daily unique visitors (that generates 20-30k impressions as per exoclick).

Is this good enough for the traffic I currently have, or should I look elsewhere?

I earn $0.4-0.7 per day with 1500-1700 daily unique visitors (that generates 20-30k impressions as per exoclick).

Is this good enough for the traffic I currently have, or should I look elsewhere?
can you tell me, how much the CPM on your panel?

i think you should...
just chat or asking how to maximize the cpm, because you have alot of traffic
maybe the cs can do something to make some targetting and better price cpm ads
I hope they won't ask me to use pop ups. Currently their chat support is unavailable will be available from Monday it says.. I will update here what they comes up with this issue 😃 . This traffic I have is very low for a adult website tho.

I hope they won't ask me to use pop ups. Currently their chat support is unavailable will be available from Monday it says.. I will update here what they comes up with this issue 😃 . This traffic I have is very low for a adult website tho.
ahhaha if you using pop up, the cpm will be greatly move up lol

I don't want to loose the returning visitors 😃
ahh i see...
if i can ask, can you tell me what the type of site u running for now?
if download-adult site
then you must create some page to act like safelink with adsense

example, you can create wordpress site and install safelink script on there. and after that you can have alot of CPM (maybe above 5$) from ads only... if you add popup... then the price will be multiple

ahh i see...
if i can ask, can you tell me what the type of site u running for now?
if download-adult site
then you must create some page to act like safelink with adsense

example, you can create wordpress site and install safelink script on there. and after that you can have alot of CPM (maybe above 5$) from ads only... if you add popup... then the price will be multiple
I'm running a po** forum website..I have talked with chat support in exoclick they said the CPM rates decides on the basis of some factors geo location & ad types.. also said that it is eCPM .. idk what is that. But I tried the native ads. Earning improved slightly..

I don't understand the adsense one you are talking about.. btw adsense don't approve easily..

Exoclick messaged me in my email pointing my website and gave me instructions about where to put ads (with a screenshot of my website) 😁 .. they are really good!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock