• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What am I doing wrong? (Adsense)

ziven

Jul 15, 2019
I bought a domain with .com extension from Google domains and connected my domain to blogger infrastructure as hosting. As of May 26, I am entering content to my site. Currently, there are 102 pieces of content on my site in total.

I applied for Adsense 2 times before and was rejected 2 times. No response for the last 2 weeks.

I take care of everything required for Adsense and provide content entry. I have about us, contact, privacy policy, cookie notice, user agreement pages to meet Adsense terms.

My site is registered to Google News and my content is indexed. But even though I have these, I can't get Adsense approval.

My friend approved his site Adsense in his first Adsense application with only 6 copy-paste content. Its site had about us, contact, privacy policy, user agreement and cookie notice pages. And apart from these pages, he only had 6 articles copied from different sources. And in this way, the Adsense site was approved within 5 days on average.

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm trying to create an opportunity for myself to make money, but fate laughs at me with her ass.

I need your advice and help on this issue. I would like to thank everyone who can help me at this stage, give information and suggestions in advance.

I bought a domain with .com extension from Google domains and connected my domain to blogger infrastructure as hosting. As of May 26, I am entering content to my site. Currently, there are 102 pieces of content on my site in total.

I applied for Adsense 2 times before and was rejected 2 times. No response for the last 2 weeks.

I take care of everything required for Adsense and provide content entry. I have about us, contact, privacy policy, cookie notice, user agreement pages to meet Adsense terms.

My site is registered to Google News and my content is indexed. But even though I have these, I can't get Adsense approval.

My friend approved his site Adsense in his first Adsense application with only 6 copy-paste content. Its site had about us, contact, privacy policy, user agreement and cookie notice pages. And apart from these pages, he only had 6 articles copied from different sources. And in this way, the Adsense site was approved within 5 days on average.

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm trying to create an opportunity for myself to make money, but fate laughs at me with her ass.

I need your advice and help on this issue. I would like to thank everyone who can help me at this stage, give information and suggestions in advance.
Google has sent email the reasons why your adsense was rejected, what is that? Try to fix it than try to apply adsense again

Google has sent email the reasons why your adsense was rejected, what is that? Try to fix it than try to apply adsense again
In the incoming e-mail, I only received an e-mail such as "not suitable for ad display, update it, send the review again". There was no detailed information about the reason for the refusal.

Whats the exact adsense reply bro, is it low value content or policy violation or navigation problem
Currently, I cannot see the previous rejection reason as my site is showing as "preparing" in my Adsense account. But as far as I remember, the reason for my rejection seems to be low value content.

The content on my site is copy-paste content translated into different languages. And my friend also changed the language of 6 content from the same site as me using translation and pasted it as copy-paste and his adsense was accepted.

Currently, I cannot see the previous rejection reason as my site is showing as "preparing" in my Adsense account. But as far as I remember, the reason for my rejection seems to be low value content.

The content on my site is copy-paste content translated into different languages. And my friend also changed the language of 6 content from the same site as me using translation and pasted it as copy-paste and his adsense was accepted.
I noticed that too, if you submit for instance website 1 then few days later submit website 2. you get a response for website 2 while website 1 is still under review which is weird as google claims to your website are queued and reviewed. I wonder if anybody have faced this.

I've had website where all content are original, the images are copyright free and yet receive policy violation issue. I couldn't figure out what was wrong...

The question I have to ask you is how old is your friend's domain ? was he accepted in the first attempt ? what theme did your friend use on blogger? did you use the same theme ?

I noticed that too, if you submit for instance website 1 then few days later submit website 2. you get a response for website 2 while website 1 is still under review which is weird as google claims to your website are queued and reviewed. I wonder if anybody have faced this.

I've had website where all content are original, the images are copyright free and yet receive policy violation issue. I couldn't figure out what was wrong...

The question I have to ask you is how old is your friend's domain ? was he accepted in the first attempt ? what theme did your friend use on blogger? did you use the same theme ?
My friend just bought the .com domain name and added 6 pieces of content that day as copy paste. The theme he was using was using the blogspot ready theme: "Essential".

I am using a premium theme called Atlas on my site. My friend also uses the Atlas theme on another site and that site has been approved by Adsense.

Its check by google ai. I need 10 months to get my first website accepted by adsense.
The ai is pretty dumb. My pirate comic website and copy paste got approval. Even my other site i decided to not update anything just ask for review. Got rejected a few time then i gain approval for this site.
In my opinion if the reason is because you violate their agrement without telling explicit the reason you dont need to fix it. You only need luck.
But if they give you long massage the reason like plagiarism no content low value content then you really need to fix it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amro2000000
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock