• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What ad networks do you recommend for website monetization?

Rossie

Jan 16, 2023
Hey, I'm curious what ad networks is everyone working with lately and usually what are your criterias for choosing one.

to have correct answer, very important is the content of the website.
For example, some websites are working good with Adsense but other can’t be approved because of different factors.

Some websites working good with pounder ads, other - no…

Content is the key for the ads

Yes, I agree; it depends on many factors. AdSense is the most popular choice for almost everyone. However, in some cases, it's better to explore other monetization tools. For instance, I've recently used Link Locker, and the results were amazing on both my blog and social media links. Perhaps AdSense does not support this type of monetization.. so I get the link from Admaven network.

I stoped using AdSense long time ago due to their many(ever changing) policies and tested a few ad networks which I believe are more flexible. I am looking to experiement with more ad formats so I'd like a platform with more options.

@dgodfather what were you using for popunders? I used to do popcash / popads a while back.

I stoped using AdSense long time ago due to their many(ever changing) policies and tested a few ad networks which I believe are more flexible. I am looking to experiement with more ad formats so I'd like a platform with more options.

@dgodfather what were you using for popunders? I used to do popcash / popads a while back.

I’m working with popads, asterrra, admaven, clickadu, adcash.
I’m using them in different projects.
Interesting is that in some cases you can get better results from one ad network but in other cases, on other project - dominating is other… strange but fact

Interesting is that in some cases you can get better results from one ad network but in other cases, on other project - dominating is other… strange but fact
Couldn't agree more. It is strange that an adnetwork that works very well for some, may not work so good for you. Also, depending on how big your website is, you can sell ads directly, using site like gfy.

Depends on what you are trying to accomplish. What you asked is very vague to be honest. I'd say in general use free traffic, read, learn, and you will success.
Best of luck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock