• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Looking to buy GPT website

Heyrt

Jul 27, 2022
Hello everyone, i am not sure if i post in the right thread but i am looking for someone who sells GPT sites. (get paid to)

I want it to be real, so it actually benefit the users...

Thank You!

Yes probably not the right site to post on but you need to give a good bit more info about exactly what you want.

you need to give a good bit more info about exactly what you want.
There are sites called Get Paid To where users have to complete some CPA offers to get paid (points or cash)
Also there are some tasks where users need to watch videos or leave their emails/numbers in order to complete the task and get paid.

I am looking for these kind of sites...

Sounds like micro task/micro job sites. You can Google Micro Task Site Templates or Micro Job Site Templates, but it sounds like you want to buy an existing one? I would be very leery about buying one from someone else with the promise of it being profitable. If it's successful, why are they selling it, especially if the price tag is cheap. Your best bet would be to draw out a plan, a unique idea and hire a developer (maybe Upwork) to build out your idea.

Sounds like micro task/micro job sites. You can Google Micro Task Site Templates or Micro Job Site Templates, but it sounds like you want to buy an existing one? I would be very leery about buying one from someone else with the promise of it being profitable. If it's successful, why are they selling it, especially if the price tag is cheap. Your best bet would be to draw out a plan, a unique idea and hire a developer (maybe Upwork) to build out your idea.
Thanks for your reply. No i do not looking for buying existing one but i am looking to buy new fresh one which i will work it from the start. I was having one time sites like those but i lost the contact with the developer and i fu*ked it up because i was not paying the users... it was all fake ... the sites were cashwall.co and sharetoearn.co but they are long gone ...

If you looking to build a GPT that payouts users you need good high paying CPA networks like Tapmob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock