• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Welcome to my friend Kedar27

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have to do it too, since there is no introduction from you​

ps: It's not a joke you have to do it.
I owe nothing to anyone here.
And you, as a moderator, before writing warnings, specify the point of the rules that I violated

I owe nothing to anyone here.
And you, as a moderator, before writing warnings, specify the point of the rules that I violated

Every member must introduce herself, and you like us, you must have one.
And you are requested to change the tone of your comments towards the moderators and especially not to advance opinions contrary to the rules such as saying "Why would he do this?"

Rule#26​

Every member must introduce herself, and you like us, you must have one.
And you are requested to change the tone of your comments towards the moderators and especially not to advance opinions contrary to the rules such as saying "Why would he do this?"

Rule#26
You added the rule 6 minutes ago
1.png
And the warning was 15 minutes ago
2.png

Reactions: ChintanBhat
Yes, and now you must have an introduction in order to follow the rules.
Thank you for your attention.
As I wrote above that I do not owe anything to anyone.
On this forum I am much earlier than you and my FIRST messages were written long ago, long before you came to this forum.
Thanks for the interesting conversation!

As I wrote above that I do not owe anything to anyone.
On this forum I am much earlier than you and my FIRST messages were written long ago, long before you came to this forum.
Thanks for the interesting conversation!

There is some animosity in the translation of your answer and you place yourself above our rules, is that it?​

So if you believe that the seniority of your account gives you any rights then forgive me but you are completely wrong.​

I give you 1 hour to do it, otherwise you know the song since you are an elder of the house.​

There is some animosity in the translation of your answer and you place yourself above our rules, is that it?​

So if you believe that the seniority of your account gives you any rights then forgive me but you are completely wrong.​

I give you 1 hour to do it, otherwise you know the song since you are an elder of the house.​

Hostility and threats of blocking in your posts. Moreover, you somehow selectively issue warnings ... Many participants wrote in this thread. But for some reason you paid attention only to my post ... It's strange, isn't it? Just like the rule was created after I asked what point I violated.
According to you, I broke at first,
and only after that the rule appeared. You have a very strange logic ...
and about the hour that you wrote, I will answer you this way - on this forum I gave resources practically did not take anything in return.
Good luck!

Hostility and threats of blocking in your posts. Moreover, you somehow selectively issue warnings ... Many participants wrote in this thread. But for some reason you paid attention only to my post ... It's strange, isn't it? Just like the rule was created after I asked what point I violated.
According to you, I broke at first,
and only after that the rule appeared. You have a very strange logic ...
and about the hour that you wrote, I will answer you this way - on this forum I gave resources practically did not take anything in return.
Good luck!

Tic tac tic tac, 43 minutes left

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock