• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WELCOME BACK Ladies & Gentlemen!!

ab8

May 11, 2022
Hola! BABIATO Familia, Designer & Creators

Before I start, can some1 kindly send me the proper official Babiato telegram to follow,
I saw a lot of fake crap pulling up during the shut down. Thanks

So I'm assuming, all our names and email addys got deleted from the service, due to the Will Smith slap and Babiato pause eh?
So now we all have to re-register, re-introduce ourselves, and re-upload our resources (which I have a tons).
It's all good, that's what we are here for.
WE ARE Back, bigger and better!

BIG SHOUTS to @Babak and top Staff Members & Mods for all you have done throughout the years and this smooth process to help us navigate this forum. I know it is not easy, but guy stay motivated, stay healthy, and don't let ANY haters or copycats stop your love of helping the design community and your creativity.

BABIATO LO💙E ALWAYS!

I'm just here to help as well. #ShareTheWealth
Just follow me, like my posts and nudge me, if any1 needs resources.
I'll try my best to get back to you in a timely fashion. I don't have all the resources but got enough.

Summer 2022 is here lets gooooooo!!

Be well. Stay Creative. ✌️

AB:8

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock