• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebViewGold for iOS - WebView URL/HTML to iOS app + Push, URL Handling, APIs

WebViewGold for iOS - WebView URL/HTML to iOS app + Push, URL Handling, APIs v13.6

No permission to download
Please upgrade,
It does not need to be nulled.

• Version 8.8 (2 April 21)
  • Improved QR Code Scanner
  • Improved Local HTML Mode
  • Improved URL Handling (Whitelist and Blacklist)
  • New Prevent Sleep API
  • New Auto Reconnect Feature
  • Improved Image Saving API
  • Improved Configuration Options via Config.swift
  • Added support for extending the WebView URL by Firebase Token

@Babak

Reactions: wonraywildsparks
Please Update, thanks
@Babak
@arrocy

Version 8.9 (18 May 21)
  • Support for Apple App Tracking Transparency
  • Improved OneSignal Notification Handling
  • Support for Facebook Interstitial Ads

Babak updated WebViewGold for iOS - WebView URL/HTML to iOS app + Push, URL Handling, APIs & much more with a new update entry:

WebViewGold for iOS v8.9

Download WebViewGold for iOS v8.9 – WebView URL/HTML to iOS app + Push, URL Handling, APIs & much more! Nulled Free
Version 8.9 (18 May 21)

• Support for Apple App Tracking Transparency
  • Improved OneSignal Notification Handling
  • Support for Facebook Interstitial Ads
Version 8.8 (2 April 21)
  • Improved QR Code Scanner
  • Improved Local HTML Mode
  • Improved URL Handling (Whitelist and Blacklist)
  • New Prevent Sleep API
  • New Auto Reconnect Feature...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Balack
No purchase code is needed. Just setup the app as you normally do. I'll record a video to show you guys.

All the code changed to null the script is commented. Just search for "STEP" in the source code. You will find comments like STEP 1 and STEP 2.

Reactions: Husa11
i provide null version but i need v3cube 2021 if anyone can provide me that then i can provide null of this one

i provide null version but i need v3cube 2021 if anyone can provide me that then i can provide null of this one

Why you need that? The nulled version is in Download Section of this resource. In addition, only two code changes, which are commented on in the nulled version I made available, are necessary to use this system without the need to purchase code.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diljot5656
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock