• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription

WebFlix - Movies - TV Series - Live TV Channels - Subscription V1.6

No permission to download
yes, but it error 0kb, i think its fail to store on server when importing movie.. i dont know why,.. imported image can't store on server .. have to manualy upload on server
Check operation memory, cuz too many problem with memory

admin panel log in default id pass not working. can anyone tell me where can i change it ?

index.php is in public_html folder.
so that mydomain.com not working. now my domain is mydomain.com/public_html. How i change this.
i moved all public html folder it showing error

any solved ?

index.php is in public_html folder.
so that mydomain.com not working. now my domain is mydomain.com/public_html. How i change this.
i moved all public html folder it showing error

any solved ?
i solved this issue . now i can not login admin panel

404 error...mydomain.com/admin

now ?

Afteri install the script through documentation my website still shows nothing. What isthe issue

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230112-171943_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112-171943_Chrome.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 4
missing index.php file in "WebFlix" folder. I tried to copy index.php file from "public_html" folder but not working..
1673705096149.png
1673705230598.png
run root webfix/public_html

missing index.php file in "WebFlix" folder. I tried to copy index.php file from "public_html" folder but not working..
1673705096149.png
1673705230598.png
Those are the files which are in the download folder..

Anyone can help me?
I have installed webflix script in my server but it's showing 404 error in homepage.
Please anyone help me.

i can help you.give me access your cpanel. i can fix for you
I can't.
Please told me that what I need to do! without sharing anything.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214_095051_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214_095051_Chrome.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20230214_095145_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214_095145_Chrome.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 25
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock