• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

REQ Theme WASender - Whatsapp server and bulk sender (SAAS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sure what's the deal here. i read the comments of that item, it has tons of bugs and complicated to setup. it also can't send list, button messages. overall, the script is a trash and was only made to profit from the hype.
Don't worry about the library, because i have already fixed the button and list message and is working perfectly.

Don't worry about the library, because i have already fixed the button and list message and is working perfectly.
i'm talking about the item sold on codecanyon. i know people at babiato will fix it. i'm concerned about the script quality, why does envato allow such poorly skilled devs.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
i'm talking about the item sold on codecanyon. i know people at babiato will fix it. i'm concerned about the script quality, why does envato allow such poorly skilled devs.
Yes i have checked its bulky and the amazing part is the developer is an idiot who don't respond to his customer queries in proper manner to solve their problems. Even the developer not yet made any documentation LOL.

I like it's UI where it generates the home page and other pages from the admin panel, so i am intending to use only that part and club it with my existing script to make it look good.

@rishabh350 selling outside the marketplace is not allowed in the forum
Warning points issued.
The next warning may lead to a temporary/permanent Ban.

the nulled resource for this script was already submitted, it's still waiting for approval. please don't ask for decryption key in this post. wait for the resource to be approved.

@rishabh350 selling outside the marketplace is not allowed in the forum
Warning points issued.
The next warning may lead to a temporary/permanent Ban.
........................................................................Sorry..... Really Sorry..... For That.....................................................................................
I didn't talk about selling anything, the developer demanded $3 from me to null it. My english is not good. so i must have written something else . 😔😔

........................................................................Sorry..... Really Sorry..... For That.....................................................................................
I didn't talk about selling anything, the developer demanded $3 from me to null it. My english is not good. so i must have written something else . 😔😔
You know that there is a free nulling section in the forum.
Post your request in here.
Make sure to read all of the rules before posting.

Reactions: benimjoomla
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock