• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VIPEmbed - Movies TV Shows Embed PHP Script 1.3 [NULLED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@haun can you help.. why the imdb and tmdb ids that appear on our embed page are different from the original ids of tmdb and imdb.. this is a problem when we import movies and series.. the tmdb and imdb ids always clash with each other..
please check the api key

please check the api key
Screenshot (34).png
this problem @haun . when i import the episode series it clashes with the movie that has used the imdb or tmdb id before.. is there another solution.. i use imdb permalink and imdb short url, on the contrary setting tmdb permalink and short url tmdb sometimes there are conflicts with movies that have been used that id before..

Screenshot (34).png
this problem @haun . when i import the episode series it clashes with the movie that has used the imdb or tmdb id before.. is there another solution.. i use imdb permalink and imdb short url, on the contrary setting tmdb permalink and short url tmdb sometimes there are conflicts with movies that have been used that id before..
Screenshot (35).png
the episode should still use the original tmdb id like the url above. except that there are some episodes that we check on the original tmdb source that are different from the main page of the series.. but in that case I checked on the tmdb site it didn't change, the serial id is the same as the episode id..

Screenshot (35).png
the episode should still use the original tmdb id like the url above. except that there are some episodes that we check on the original tmdb source that are different from the main page of the series.. but in that case I checked on the tmdb site it didn't change, the serial id is the same as the episode id..
Hi . i have same problem. Do you have a solution ?
Thanks .

Hi . i have same problem. Do you have a solution ?
Thanks .
I haven't found a solution yet.. it looks like it's already auto-filled.. I checked in version 1.2 it's the same as that.. that's the problem when the id created in the movie reappears for episodes..

@haun can you help.. why the imdb and tmdb ids that appear on our embed page are different from the original ids of tmdb and imdb.. this is a problem when we import movies and series.. the tmdb and imdb ids always clash with each other..
facing same problem

I haven't found a solution yet.. it looks like it's already auto-filled.. I checked in version 1.2 it's the same as that.. that's the problem when the id created in the movie reappears for episodes..
For me it works with this technique.
new install. do not import . change permalink Default permalink type of embed page in GENERAL Id and Default permalink type of view page IMDB SHORT. and then we can import.

Reactions: jhunay85
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock