• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV)

Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV) 02 February 2024

No permission to download
Hello, I only have 1 contribution and I can't see the rest of the key to download the MEGA file, could someone please give me that code to download the file and the password, you can send it by private message and I would really appreciate it!

Hello, I only have 1 contribution and I can't see the rest of the key to download the MEGA file, could someone please give me that code to download the file and the password, you can send it by private message and I would really appreciate it!
Hidden text, you need have 4 resources, now you have 0 resources.
Rules are rules bro it should be earned no other go and dont forget to read forum rules they are important to be followed to make community active.

Reactions: VitalMask
Hidden text, you need have 4 resources, now you have 0 resources.
Rules are rules bro it should be earned no other go and dont forget to read forum rules they are important to be followed to make community active.
I already have my first resource delivered to the forum, I know there are 3 missing but I wanted a little help, anyway it is no longer necessary because I managed to get version 1.3 of the Portal and the App and I already have them 100% functional, I use it on purpose to precisely replace the only resource I have here for Babiato: https://babia.to/resources/android-live-tv-tv-streaming-movies-web-series-tv-shows-originals.16970/ , Android Live Tv It is a very good App, it has some better functions than Video Streaming Portal, but having the website is much more advantageous than just the app, that is why I needed to have this code and well, if it was not with your help, it was with the help of others , good luck to your who need version 1.3 of the portal and the App and above all to make it work.

I already have my first resource delivered to the forum, I know there are 3 missing but I wanted a little help, anyway it is no longer necessary because I managed to get version 1.3 of the Portal and the App and I already have them 100% functional, I use it on purpose to precisely replace the only resource I have here for Babiato: https://babia.to/resources/android-live-tv-tv-streaming-movies-web-series-tv-shows-originals.16970/ , Android Live Tv It is a very good App, it has some better functions than Video Streaming Portal, but having the website is much more advantageous than just the app, that is why I needed to have this code and well, if it was not with your help, it was with the help of others , good luck to your who need version 1.3 of the portal and the App and above all to make it work.
I am also common member bro. i just told what are rules thats all and congrats and thanks for sharing your experience and alternative resources. you have kind heart.

You touched my heart, I am determined to share the web portal and the android version, all Full Null, only if this comment receives at least 10 likes and 10 replicas of comments asking me to do so, I need to know that at least I will help 10 people, it cost me 10 dollars to get everything Null up and running and I will give it away thanks to 10 people who tell me to do it!
91329_32401_nRlaPRDmsRFDZAmEqecDcjwUBYn.jpeg hjkb.jpg Screenshot_20221009-152309.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221009-152309.png
    Screenshot_20221009-152309.png
    689 KB · Views: 19
You touched my heart, I am determined to share the web portal and the android version, all Full Null, only if this comment receives at least 10 likes and 10 replicas of comments asking me to do so, I need to know that at least I will help 10 people, it cost me 10 dollars to get everything Null up and running and I will give it away thanks to 10 people who tell me to do it!
91329_32401_nRlaPRDmsRFDZAmEqecDcjwUBYn.jpeg hjkb.jpg Screenshot_20221009-152309.png
Thanks and I will be the first one to like and comment to post the null version :)

someone help me please, install this template but when I go to change the image it stays blank like this

Attachments

• PIC.PNG
    PIC.PNG
    52 KB · Views: 52
open and share screenshot of: web developments tools/ option : console
Friend, I don't understand, can you tell me where to locate that please or what file should I edit? I have it on a server but to change the logo it doesn't leave it blank

Friend, I don't understand, can you tell me where to locate that please or what file should I edit? I have it on a server but to change the logo it doesn't leave it blank
I think he is asking you to check the error in your browser's developer tools. (This can be opened with the CTR+Shift+i key combination in the Chrome browser.)

Reactions: franjavierone
I think he is asking you to check the error in your browser's developer tools. (This can be opened with the CTR+Shift+i key combination in the Chrome browser.)
It's that the browser has nothing to do with it, it's the theme files that must be modified to be able to change the logo

Reactions: mokamiki
Selam
Bu komut dosyasını yükledikten sonra bazı problemlerim var.
Dizin dosyası oluşturulmadı. ve yükleme sayfasında her döndürüldüğünde kullanıcı oturumunu kapattıktan sonra.
Size ekran görüntüsünü gönderiyorum.
Lütfen bana yardım et.
Thanx. Untitled.png
🙏 thank

I installed but why i did not get full update ? anyone help me ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    61 KB · Views: 24
I did not get this version. i have no actor, director File.

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    61 KB · Views: 9
make it come true

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock