• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Video Storing & Sharing Website (HELP)

Mingao

Jul 16, 2022
Hi fellow webmasters.

I am reaching out to seek your expertise and recommendations on a matter of importance to my current project. I am in the process of offering course videos and intend to store them on my AlexHost server. To ensure a seamless user experience, I am in need of a CMS that can cater to specific requirements.

Here are the key functionalities I am seeking in the CMS:

1. User Authentication and Login Pages: The CMS should provide a robust system for user authentication, ensuring secure login pages.
  2. Interactive Features: I require a platform that facilitates the inclusion of questions alongside the course videos, enhancing the interactive learning experience for users.
  3. Efficient Video Playback: It is crucial that users can watch the videos without any technical issues, ensuring a smooth and uninterrupted viewing experience.
  4. Admin Panel: An administrative panel is essential, allowing me to upload and manage videos, questions, and other relevant content. Additionally, the admin panel should provide insights such as the IP addresses of individuals accessing the content.

And no, I don't need a homepage.
I kindly request your expert advice on CMS options that align with these specifications. Your insights into platforms that have proven success in handling similar requirements would be highly appreciated.

Furthermore, I am also on the lookout for a DMCA-free embed link provider. If any of you are aware of reputable services that offer DMCA-free embed links, I would be grateful for your recommendations.

Your assistance in this matter is invaluable to me, and I thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Yes this is AI generated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock