• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Valexa - PHP Script For Selling Digital Products And Digital Downloads - Untouched

Valexa - PHP Script For Selling Digital Products And Digital Downloads - Untouched v4.3.0 - Untouched

No permission to download
I'm using laptop too.. Is your affiliate working?
this script doesn't have proper affiliate system, therefor difficult to understand for both user & admin. better not to use it or read original author comments section on codecanyon to understand how it work!

further when you change theme look from general settings from valexa to default or else, your website will go blank, better use only one theme design & never change it.

further when you change theme look from general settings from valexa to default or else, your website will go blank, better use only one theme design & never change it.
Okay, I'm already using the Tendra theme.. should I leave it or change it to default?

This latest version is working well and there wasn't any issue during installation. The only issues I'm experiencing is that the admin dashboard, the left menu isn't scrollable.. only scrolls on mobile and not on desktop.

Again, the affiliate isn't working as I tried severally but the commissions didn't reflect to the users account neither did it show in the admin side.. these are the two issues I'm having with the script.

For those experiencing the licence issue while trying to add product, you need to click on the license option and add the name of the product you want to add first before you go ahead to create a product. If you don't create a licence first, you'll keep getting that error while trying the add a product.

Meanwhile, if anyone have a fix to the non scrollable left admin menu and affiliate comission not reflecting, I'd be happy to get some help, thanks.
Is your copy working fine? Or white screen after few days? I am facing white screen issue after few days many times. Don’t know why

Anybody have proper nulled working copy which does not show white blank screen after few days.

Is your copy working fine? Or white screen after few days? I am facing white screen issue after few days many times. Don’t know why
I didn't use it anymore. It has lots of issues, couldn't add products, affiliate not working and lots of others. I decided to save some time and stress and used WordPress.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock