• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Valexa - PHP Script For Selling Digital Products And Digital Downloads - Untouched

Valexa - PHP Script For Selling Digital Products And Digital Downloads - Untouched v4.3.0 - Untouched

No permission to download
that means
you must have min 9 recourses posted here from category php script/android app from exclusively codecanyon stuffs which is not posted here earlier. if u can bring 9 you get this access
Yes I can bring them, I can also give you access to envato API you can download updates at your own will

first post which are not present here then ask since u are register on 2018 u dint have any recourses
I have scripts, downloading and posting with my internet connection is slow,. I can give you access to an API you download scripts by yourself

my wish is that you just forgive us of this script! thanks you in advance .
because sometimes it is not all of us who will be able to fulfill all these conditions that you have set. But know that deep down we will always be grateful to you. Thank you

fix file for valexa v3.1.0, just add it to valexa 3.0.0 & congrat you have 3.1.0
enjoy ;)

Attachments

• valexa-fix-3.0.0 .zip
    403.6 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Reactions: Babak and fmchawki
Honestly, this forum doesn't feel like it used to be babiato, but from the other side I appreciate, just my opinion

Hi all .. How are you all ? I hope all r good..

Small issue bro...

when I given product price 8999 INR.. Its not shown 8999.. Its shown 9.00 K INR like that.. I need 8999 like that ..

please help me guys

Attachments

• aaa.PNG
    aaa.PNG
    6.9 KB · Views: 37
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock