• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

V3Cube - Go Jek 2020 ( Multi Delivery )

NullPakint

Trusted Uploader
Mar 3, 2020
Pakistan
NullPakint submitted a new resource:

V3Cube Delivery - v3cube 2020, v3cube, Delivery , App v3cube

V3cube 2020 Delivery

Android
IOS
Database

Nulled panel
Original Panel

The code has a second encryption that makes it harder for the application to function 100% (addons)

There is encryption in the Sinch_lib.aar file (android apps)

There is encryption in the file with SH format (on the panel)

This encryption makes it impossible for addons to work 100% in the application.

Some who are on the forum know how to solve it, but they behave like sansuga - they just take the...

Read more about this resource...

so tell everyone, NullPakint published the codes here so the problem is that the images do not appear. the application works, because I and NullPakint already tested it before publishing it here, put this error in the images, who decrypt the passenger application post it in the group

so tell everyone, NullPakint published the codes here so the problem is that the images do not appear. the application works, because I and NullPakint already tested it before publishing it here, put this error in the images, who decrypt the passenger application post it in the group
Is this Gojek's clone script? And nulling part is required where? Only during installation or running complete batch script?

Is this Gojek's clone script? And nulling part is required where? Only during installation or running complete batch script?

HI Bro .

Android
IOS
Database

Nulled panel
Original Panel

The code has a second encryption that makes it harder for the application to function 100% (addons)

Some who are on the forum know how to solve it, but they behave like sansuga - they just take the codes and disappear, they don't help anyone, but they want to be helped - Hypocrites !!!

Anyone who knows about the Solution and publishes here on the Forum about this problem,
I give my word that I will publish the new version of the v3cube 2021 taxi.

The aim of the group (babiato forum) is to help and not just be helped.

I count on the support of those who understand or believe that they can solve this problem.

[QUOTE = "ChintanBhat, postagem: 395695, membro: 96382"]
Este é o script de clone de Gojek? E a parte anulada é necessária onde? Apenas durante a instalação ou executando o script em lote completo?
[/CITAR]

this is the error only in the passenger application, there is also a communication error with the server

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210215-090744_88.jpg
    Screenshot_20210215-090744_88.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Screenshot_20210215-090739_88.jpg
    Screenshot_20210215-090739_88.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 209
HI Bro .

Android
IOS
Database

Nulled panel
Original Panel

Some who are on the forum know how to solve it, but they behave like sansuga - they just take the codes and disappear, they don't help anyone, but they want to be helped - Hypocrites !!!

Anyone who knows about the Solution and publishes here on the Forum about this problem,
I give my word that I will publish the new version of the v3cube 2021 taxi.

The aim of the group (babiato forum) is to help and not just be helped.

I count on the support of those who understand or believe that they can solve this problem.
web panel is nulled?

[QUOTE = "ChintanBhat, postagem: 395695, membro: 96382"]
Este é o script de clone de Gojek? E a parte anulada é necessária onde? Apenas durante a instalação ou executando o script em lote completo?
[/CITAR]

this is the error only in the passenger application, there is also a communication error with the server

Guys help that is good nobody helps. this error here in the application don't even worry, they just want the download

[QUOTE = "NullPakint, postagem: 394556, membro: 56336"]
NullPakint adicionou um novo recurso:

[simples] V3Cube Delivery [/ plain] - v3cube 2020, v3cube, Delivery, App v3cube [/ plain]

[URL = 'https: //babia.to/resources/v3cube-delivery.10832/'] Leia mais sobre este recurso ... [/ URL]
[/ CITAR]

Good night, I could make the download link available again (it is down), thanks for your attention

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "NullPakint, postagem: 394556, membro: 56336"]
NullPakint adicionou um novo recurso:

[simples] V3Cube Delivery [/ plain] - v3cube 2020, v3cube, Delivery, App v3cube [/ plain]

[URL = 'https: //babia.to/resources/v3cube-delivery.10832/'] Leia mais sobre este recurso ... [/ URL]
[/ CITAR]

Good night, I could make the download link available again (it is down), thanks for your attention

@Driver88
could make the google drive download link available again (it is no longer working) I am from Brazil and I know a team of engineers who broke the code of the uber clone V3 application.

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Reactions: Zone and mark leon
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock