• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

V3Cube 2019 Setup

AsielGu

Sep 18, 2019
Does Some body know how to install the script? It is hosted on vps on digitalocean. Im trying to install but it is not working. If some body can do it please contact me.

hello, my server is working on php 7.1.x and i have mysql 5.7. The v3cube is 2019. and dont works. I dont kwon if it use php 5.6 version?

@AsielGu I am happy that you found support for that script on this forum. Actually I am not happy of the fact that you didn't share it with community but just asked for support. Go to developer site and ask for further support. In the meantime you have 24 hours to decide yourself if you wanna share this script with whole community or not.

Reactions: danielpk
@AsielGu I am happy that you found support for that script on this forum. Actually I am not happy of the fact that you didn't share it with community but just asked for support. Go to developer site and ask for further support. In the meantime you have 24 hours to decide yourself if you wanna share this script with whole community or not.
Ok. Tell me how share to community. But I really need help.

Share it to me first, let me check it and then I will try my best to help you share it to the community.

Ok. Tell me how share to community. But I really need help.
Zip the files in one archive and upload it to one of sharing services like mega, gdrive, uploadee, zippyshare and share the link here.

Share it to me first, let me check it and then I will try my best to help you share it to the community.

Are you for real? Is this the way you're collecting scripts for sale? Do that again and you won't do it anymore.

Are you for real? Is this the way you're collecting scripts for sale? Do that again and you won't do it anymore.

Who said I am collecting scripts? I think your jumping the gun and assuming the wrong idea before you find out the reason of what I am doing. I am going to do real web hosting server admin and figure out what they need then let them do what they want with it, whether they give me a copy to keep is and would be only for personal not resell or give aways. i am not stupid enough to do that.

Share it to me first, let me check it and then I will try my best to help you share it to the community
I think your jumping the gun and assuming the wrong idea
Am I? Share it with me first? If shared with community don't you think brainstorming and more ideas are better than one? Just asking

It was shared privately and I'll share it public as it's a 3GB size or archive and to not reach the traffic limits on this script only.

so I am testing it and there are license files, it's not a standard MD5 hash type of license file. I merely ask for them to help so it can be shared. However there are no docs or information so it's a matter of basically winging it to get it to work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock