• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UserPro - Community and User Profiles WordPress Plugin

UserPro - Community and User Profiles WordPress Plugin v5.1.8 + Addons

No permission to download
All sorted and changed it for main download. 😉

To activate it simply install main UserPro plugin and click on activate.
@bobsmith sir plugin activated successfully but when i signup in front page its not signup example.com/register when i fill the form its not signup can you check please

If you keep UserPro (4.10.1) installed and activated, make sure the licence is activated.

Install UserPro (5.0.0) but do not activate it yet.

Deactivate UserPro (4.10.1) first and then activate UserPro (5.0.0)

It should stay activated for you, however if you click on save changes on licence page again it will break the original nulling and show it as invalid licence.

Reactions: RoninHood
Thanks for reporting @bobsmith, let's see if anyone can help with the Nulling of v5.0.0 directly.

I just uploaded it as untouched because I've received a notification email of the available update from CodeCanyon, so I downloaded it, packed up with the addons and posted the update.

Before this issue didn't existed at all, so I assume now they integrated some code to check for License Code as before it wasn't nulled and I've uploaded just Untouched as well!

Thanks for reporting @bobsmith, let's see if anyone can help with the Nulling of v5.0.0 directly.

I just uploaded it as untouched because I've received a notification email of the available update from CodeCanyon, so I downloaded it, packed up with the addons and posted the update.

Before this issue didn't existed at all, so I assume now they integrated some code to check for License Code as before it wasn't nulled and I've uploaded just Untouched as well!

I was going to null it as before, however the licence seems to stay from the previous version and continue with the latest version as long as you do not update anything by trying to save licence again for example and then change what you have stored for this in your own database.

If needs be I will null it again as previous, however not needed for time being if no issues with it. 🤞

Reactions: RoninHood
@bobsmith using the nulled version with the method suggested ends up with a footer red layout with the following message in front end, Site is using a trial version of the theme. Please enter your purchase code in theme settings to activate it or purchase this wordpress theme here

All necessary Plugins seem like activated

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Try this nulled version if you get Trial Version notice.
1680105703544.png

Attachments

• userpro-5.1.0-wp.solar.zip
    8.9 MB · Views: 27
Reactions: gibranabdillah
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock