• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WordPress

Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WordPress v2.10.1

No permission to download
Is there a way to create folders based on dynamic fields or webhooks or simply a field completed by a user?

Babak updated Use-your-Drive | Best Google Drive plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.19.0

Download Use-your-Drive Google Drive v1.19.0 plugin for WordPress Nulled Free
v1.19 24 January 2022

IMPORTANT Updated requirements: WordPress 5.3+ & PHP 7.4+.
Added: Support for FLAC playback in File Browser
Fix: GravityView/GravityFlow not rendering plugin field form correctly when both plugins are enabled
Fix: When a Private Folders automatically was created during registration or deleted after user deletion, the plugin would not use the name template as set in the module...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: kartopu
Thank You Babiato, installed with out a problem.

Has anyone figured out how to show 1 specific file in shortcode without showing all files.

Please Help,Thank you

Here's the latest version I got from Babiato before server data loss. It's the latest version I got, apologies if there's newer version. Just in case someone needed it, until the site resources are updated by original uploader.

Use-your-Drive | Google Drive plugin for WP v1.19.5

(downloaded from Babiato.co on April 13 before data loss)

update 1.19.6
Here's the latest version I got from Babiato before server data loss. It's the latest version I got, apologies if there's newer version. Just in case someone needed it, until the site resources are updated by original uploader.

Reactions: ayyaz
i

invalid license on link google account

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    30.1 KB · Views: 10
This plugin hasn't been nulled in latest version yet.. probably won't be in nearest future.. Only way is to purchase a license to get pass their new API check.

Thanks, this one is working but you have to use your own google app
follow this tutorial
https://florisdeleeuwnl.zendesk.com...806--How-do-I-create-my-own-Google-Drive-App-

Unable to download msg show:- This attachment cannot be shown at this time. Please try back later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock