• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

USA Business DB upgrade version from (getalphaleads) for only $2.75

how many addresses have these database? and when is the last update?
is this software or web login?
Sent me pm also pp email where to pay 3.5

how many addresses have these database? and when is the last update?
is this software or web login?
Sent me pm also pp email where to pay 3.5
they have a ton, pages and pages. According to them the update when info changes or new comes out, which can be daily in some cases, weekly, monthly and so on.

its a web login to their database dashboard

Hey guys! This seller is REALLY good! I wrote, paid, received it very quickly and it WORKS! I tested it, I'm in! I can recommend him! Thank you joAbear!

Hey guys! This seller is REALLY good! I wrote, paid, received it very quickly and it WORKS! I tested it, I'm in! I can recommend him! Thank you joAbear!
Thanks for your trust and kinds words Enjoy

Hi no doubt @joAbear is providing a great service, can you or anyone else share the quality of leads or conversions results you got with the getalphaleads website is it any good.

I mean is the getalphaleads info responsive when you market your service or it's just an cold audience.

Hi no doubt @joAbear is providing a great service, can you or anyone else share the quality of leads or conversions results you got with the getalphaleads website is it any good.

I mean is the getalphaleads info responsive when you market your service or it's just an cold audience.
Good question. I'll definitely get back to you! We needed this database. Let's break it down into segments and see how good it is. Looking at the data, we see that it is quite fresh and usable.
Anyway, my feedback was mainly about @joAbear's attitude. It was very correct and I had access to the data within a very short time after payment. What we do with the data (database) is our business, but @joAbear, as a seller, is fair and I can recommend him.
We are processing the data set, I will definitely give feedback on that as well. Let's add for fairness: if I use the data incorrectly, send bad emails, etc., etc., @joAbear is not responsible ;):cool:

(NOTE: ***I would like to note: I bought another one from the seller @joAbear today and it also worked perfectly (not database, access). I rarely praise someone, but @joAbear now, after our 2 purchases, it clearly deserves it!***)

Last edited:
Reactions: johnwick
@johnwick I bought, cold leads for sure, but sent out around 25k emails, mostly leads are undeliverable, you definitely need to run all emails through an email verify service.

I ran thru, but still bad results. The platform is real, the results are not great.

@johnwick I bought, cold leads for sure, but sent out around 25k emails, mostly leads are undeliverable, you definitely need to run all emails through an email verify service.

I ran thru, but still bad results. The platform is real, the results are not great.
Thanks for sharing your observation on quality of leads.

Reactions: M.C
Hello hope you are doing well, i am looking to get this, could you please send me a private message :)

Thanks for sharing your observation on quality of leads.
Want to be very transparent, the product works as stated, access is quick to get, but...

If bought, know that you need to do your due diligence to sanitize any email list, because you will get you email domain blacklisted, for spam & undeliverable, just PSA.

Want to be very transparent, the product works as stated, access is quick to get, but...

If bought, know that you need to do your due diligence to sanitize any email list, because you will get you email domain blacklisted, for spam & undeliverable, just PSA.

How can we do that? I mean to say, how can we sanitize the mail list? is there any software or online service available to test it?

Reactions: M.C
How can we do that? I mean to say, how can we sanitize the mail list? is there any software or online service available to test it?
Yes there are many online, if you use AR like mailchimp or others, you must sanitize your list before uploading...

After my research, the cheapest I found - https://www.emaillistverify.com, but looking at setting my own up possible, cost of everything is super ridiculous after covid...

I am also looking at auto-responders, pm if you want access, when I have one, that will be cost-effective.

I have been facing the same problem. So, I bought PursueApp for Cold Emailing. The best thing I like about this tool is that it has in-built email verification and cleaning system that ensures my email goes to the valid leads and it's spam-filter uniqifies my emails for more inboxing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
facdsax
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock