• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Urgent] I need Google adsense approval service

Aren't you lucky (and Yes! I'm saying it with a sprinkle of envy in my voice)? :)

It's good you are standing up for what you think is a fair price, and yes, I'm sure I and some other people would be interested in those local approvers at your end. For me, I have learned to walk away from what is priced at an amount I'm not in urgent need of and to which I think I could find a better offer if I dig around - like in this case.

Oh! By the way, are you saying you can get my account approved? Can I take you up on your offer?
Yes, (I'm speaking/refereing to my local area/country ) there's many offerings this kinda service , the problem is 3rd party they buy and resell it with ridiculous price

Yes..but a disclaimer here, I'm not a seller I'm just trying to help you and to speed up the process if the domain has been used of warez, po** or stuff like that

Yes, (I'm speaking/refereing to my local area/country ) there's many offerings this kinda service , the problem is 3rd party they buy and resell it with ridiculous price

Yes..but a disclaimer here, I'm not a seller I'm just trying to help you and to speed up the process if the domain has been used of warez, po** or stuff like that
I understand. I'm referring to businesses and organisations that contact me to set their Admob & Google Adsense from start - to - finish. But I get your point, although In Australia it is a minimum of $1000 for any kind of service like this.

Thank you Qutus! I get you and will buzz you when I'm ready. I'm super busy at the moment. What do you want the website to have before reaching out to you, please?

Yes, I do have the one which Google declined. So I will use another when I'm ready. I was asking about things like:
- Content (how many posts)
- Pages (Privacy etc).
Just give access to your wp-admin area, I will set everything for you ..but like disclaimer I said above don't gave me domain that has been used in blackhat activity before ,it will take longer of our time ..the rest we can continue via pm

Just give access to your wp-admin area, I will set everything for you ..but like disclaimer I said above don't gave me domain that has been used in blackhat activity before ,it will take longer of our time ..the rest we can continue via pm
Aww... So kind of you. Thank you.

Do not pay more than 10-20 USD for service like Adsense approval
Are you serious?
You need a minimum of 10-15 unique & high quality articles ( about 1000 words each ).
Even if you're working with somebody who charges $0.01 per word, it would put you at 100$.
Don't forget that you may need to optimize the website, you may need to add pages (TOS/contact/privacy).

Reactions: AnLee
are you guys also need the ready adsense account + domain?? and which country do you need?

i have more then 9 years of adsense experience i can approve but i am not the seller here so i cant post

Hello Qutus,
What happened to your profile? You only have one comment. Are you still using this account?
I sent you a private message but no reply. I'm not sure but are you still on Babiato or using this account?
Please reply. Thank you.

So i do not offer a service but this is what I do with all my website. I have sub to content gorilla and I try auto importing posts on various topics for few days. In about a month or so, I apply again. Make sure you have at least 100 posts+ on your website. Also do not try copying the post from other website like a news website or other blogs as google will catch you and wont approve your request.

PLEASE I NEEED ADSENSE APPROVAL
CAN YOU HELP?
Just give access to your wp-admin area, I will set everything for you ..but like disclaimer I said above don't gave me domain that has been used in blackhat activity before ,it will take longer of our time ..the rest we can continue via p

So i do not offer a service but this is what I do with all my website. I have sub to content gorilla and I try auto importing posts on various topics for few days. In about a month or so, I apply again. Make sure you have at least 100 posts+ on your website. Also do not try copying the post from other website like a news website or other blogs as google will catch you and wont approve your request.
Do you actually get approved with content gorilla and this method?

Getting approve in Adsense is very easy. Make sure your content doesn't violate the Adsense TOS.

Focus on creating a content :)

Content Gorilla is good but still you need to edit the article to avoid plagiarism and copyright claim.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock