• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP

UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WP v2.24.3.26

No permission to download
Babak updated UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

UpdraftPlus v2.22.19.25

Download UpdraftPlus v2.22.19.25 - Premium WordPress Backup Plugin Nulled Free
= 29/Aug/2022 =

* TWEAK: The "upload immediately after creation" feature has been disabled whilst reports of incorrect behaviour are investigated
* TWEAK: Replace require_once to include_once and use the UpdraftCentral path constant when loading the UpdraftCentral host class.
* TWEAK: Modify the "overdue crons" message for greater clarity

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm trying to be LOL.
hahaha

btw...

1.22.19 - 29/Aug/2022

• TWEAK: The "upload immediately after creation" feature has been disabled whilst reports of incorrect behaviour are investigated
  • TWEAK: Replace require_once to include_once and use the UpdraftCentral path constant when loading the UpdraftCentral host class.
  • TWEAK: Modify the "overdue crons" message for greater clarity

lol

update: i just realize
@Babak already post it

thankyou mastah

hahaha

btw...

1.22.19 - 29/Aug/2022

• TWEAK: The "upload immediately after creation" feature has been disabled whilst reports of incorrect behaviour are investigated
  • TWEAK: Replace require_once to include_once and use the UpdraftCentral path constant when loading the UpdraftCentral host class.
  • TWEAK: Modify the "overdue crons" message for greater clarity

lol

update: i just realize
@Babak already post it

thankyou mastah
Just a mention for new members

VirusTotal turns Green (Clean)
Installation of the plugin was successful
Backup to remote server was successful
Restore from remote server was successful

Thumbs up to Babiato.

• Love
Reactions: librakhan
The UpdraftPlus backup blog is the best place to learn in more detail about any important changes.

N.B. Paid versions of UpdraftPlus Backup / Restore have a version number which is 1 higher in the first digit, and has an extra component on the end, but the changelog below still applies. i.e. changes listed for 1.16.32.x of the free version correspond to changes made in 2.16.32.x of the paid version.

1.22.20 - 05/Sep/2022

• FEATURE: Restore the "upload immediately after creation" feature that was turned off whilst misbehaviour was investigated; fixes have been applied.
  • FIX: Prevent premature removal of zip manifest files
  • TWEAK: Improve the Handlebars template of the OpenStack (Swift) remote storage by taking PHP code out of it
  • TWEAK: Do not run out-of-place "SET @@GLOBAL.GTID_PURGED" statements upon restore

Hi, there is a new update ;)
Since I've installed the 19 version, on 6 sites, 3 has been hacked. I don't know if there is something to do with Upadraft, but Malcare is really angry lol

Have a nice day

Since I've installed the 19 version, on 6 sites, 3 has been hacked. I don't know if there is something to do with Upadraft, but Malcare is really angry lol

Have a nice day
Hacked ? Any proof please ?

Have a nice day
I'm running the 19 version on over 10 websites without problem. Other plug-in(s) infected perhaps?

Reactions: snifferplant
I'm running the 19 version on over 10 websites without problem. Other plug-in(s) infected perhaps?
@Stavros , @koeng , @spyboy788 I think so. I've never had problems before. I know Plugins are safe here. But maybe a problem in a vulnerable Plugin ;)
Malcare doesn't told me what Plugin was the problem. I've just repaired my WP with it.
@spyboy788 , maybe you can help me. I have problem with Wordfence (Pro Nulled). It stopped to scan. I've set a max_execution_time to 0 (after tried with 300, 600, 800), but it still to stop. Would you have an idea ? :) Thank you

@Stavros , @koeng , @spyboy788 I think so. I've never had problems before. I know Plugins are safe here. But maybe a problem in a vulnerable Plugin ;)
Malcare doesn't told me what Plugin was the problem. I've just repaired my WP with it.
@spyboy788 , maybe you can help me. I have problem with Wordfence (Pro Nulled). It stopped to scan. I've set a max_execution_time to 0 (after tried with 300, 600, 800), but it still to stop. Would you have an idea ? :) Thank you
The time to scan is related to how many files the website have. More files -> More Time. If you set it to 0 or let it empty it takes the default time which is 3 hours.
See how many files your site have and adjust it according to it.

Here is my settings, try to USE LOW RESOURSES SCANNING

Attachments

• 2022-09-08 02.03.47.jpg
    2022-09-08 02.03.47.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 26

Have a nice day
can you explain more ?
maybe your GDRIVE already connected to "fake shared gdrive" or download site that required Google Account ?
and/or... skip local save if you use shared hosting

Babak updated UpdraftPlus - Premium Backup Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

UpdraftPlus v2.22.20.25

Download UpdraftPlus v2.22.20.25 - Premium WordPress Backup Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.22.20 - 05/Sep/2022 =

* FEATURE: Restore the "upload immediately after creation" feature that was turned off whilst misbehaviour was investigated; fixes have been applied.
* FIX: Prevent premature removal of zip manifest files
* TWEAK: Improve the Handlebars template of the OpenStack (Swift) remote storage by taking PHP code out of it
* TWEAK: Do not run out-of-place "SET @@GLOBAL.GTID_PURGED"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock