• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Free Domains! (.pt) (.website) (.space) (.fun) (.uno)

vitoratsoc

Babiato Lover
Aug 12, 2022
São Paulo ~ Brasil
Speak community! Everything calm? I hope so!

Here's a valuable tip for everyone!

Instructions:

Visit: DOMINIOS.PT

Register using your real or fake name, it doesn't matter.

Use the following website to generate the Taxpayer Number (NIF): NIF GENERATOR

Search for a real address in Portugal and fill out the registration form correctly and that's it!

This method entitles you to 2 free domains per account! If you need more domains, create several accounts like I did...

ATTENTION: Important detail, after the first account created I recommend that the next ones use a browser like Incogniton

to create new accounts, create a profile for each account within it and it will work. Use with moderation, dont abuse, Att Vitor Atsoc

1703847810632.png
1703848297995.png
1703848323810.png

Speak community! Everything calm? I hope so!

Here's a valuable tip for everyone!

Instructions:

Visit: DOMINIOS.PT

Register using your real or fake name, it doesn't matter.

Use the following website to generate the Taxpayer Number (NIF): NIF GENERATOR

Search for a real address in Portugal and fill out the registration form correctly and that's it!

This method entitles you to 2 free domains per account! If you need more domains, create several accounts like I did...

ATTENTION: Important detail, after the first account created I recommend that the next ones use a browser like Incogniton

to create new accounts, create a profile for each account within it and it will work. Use with moderation, dont abuse, Att Vitor Atsoc

1703847810632.png
1703848297995.png
1703848323810.png
thank you... Got 1 domain...
Free for 1 year, fyi

So as you said it's not easy, I have to verify with the support ticket :s

img_284.png

Reactions: willydhafi
I've been able to setup an account but it's not yet active, no ssl too which I think will cost money .
Op, how did you setup your DNS record for your created site to be active?

I tried with 3 different browsers and some VPNs without success, always with the domain status pending. Has anyone else managed to access it besides the post owner? Another question, are they using a specific payment method? I tried several different ones and also with data not from Portugal, but without success!

I tried with 3 different browsers and some VPNs without success, always with the domain status pending. Has anyone else managed to access it besides the post owner? Another question, are they using a specific payment method? I tried several different ones and also with data not from Portugal, but without success!
Same here...

I was able to get a free website from your method and also valid for 1 year, used a VPN and Firefox browser.
Can anyone teach how I can setup the DNS to have the site up and running?
Site is showing this error
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

i was able to grab 4 domains, but it looks like they quickly added verification to it to stop this. they mustve noticed very quickly

I tested it and got my domain.

The important thing is that DOMINIOS does not distinguish IP so you just need Fake VPN is enough
(I switched to Singapore).

You should get the address from Google maps, it's the actual address, you can use their phone number.

Good luck.
Thank for share @vitoratsoc 😊

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock