• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed

UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Pre-Licensed 4.17.1c

No permission to download
In the presence of a lot of actual novelty modules including popular templates for CS-Cart.
License-independent and available for installation without the hassle of a license. Price 10% of the original price, including upgrades for six months on request.

Have solutions from:
  • AlexBranding
  • CS-Commerce
  • Cart Power
  • Alt-team
Any questions - write to private

michealandrian updated UniTheme 2 - Premium CS-Cart Theme Complex with a new update entry:

Unitheme 2 Complex Theme Pack for CS-CART

Release #71
v4.15.2.e from 26-Dec-2022
Release video:

New features and improvements:
[+] Added style for the filter block with the template “Horizontal filters”.
[+] In theme settings added a new setting “Use alternative tooltip style for mobile devices” (Theme settings → "General" tab) that allows to display tooltips in a separate pop-up window on mobile...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: ish
I have been asked by many people about this by email, i can't reply all. you should be learn .
but I will give a little example.
install demo banner .png

Simple, you only need to install demo data.
install demo design.png

You can also try to demo other data such as Category banner, Promotion, and so on...

• Love
Reactions: nyomancepol and ish
I have been asked by many people about this by email, i can't reply all. you should be learn .
but I will give a little example.
install demo banner .png

Simple, you only need to install demo data.
install demo design.png

You can also try to demo other data such as Category banner, Promotion, and so on...

Step_1 installed "multivendor_4.15.2-nulled-by-naat.zip" found inside the package "CS-Cart Multi-Vendor_v4.15.2-nulled-by-naat-babiato.zip"
Step_1_Result OK everything works great!

Step_2 merged "all files nothing missed ALL MODULES + ALL THEMES 4.15.2 Multivendor.zip" over the install, found inside the package "CS-Cart Multi-Vendor_v4.15.2-nulled-by-naat-babiato.zip"
Step_2_Result OK I see all 41 AB Addons Uninstalled ready to be installed

Step_3 merged latest unitheme2 package "abt__unitheme2__v4.15.2.e-untouched.zip" found in this thread
Step_3_Result OK it shows "4.15.2.e • —" in CS-Cart Addon manager under "AB: UniTheme2"

Step_4 merged your "ab_addons_manager_v2.5.0_For_theme_pack_Nulled"
Step_4_Result OK So far so good

Step_5 Installed "AB: Add-ons Manager by AlexBranding team"
Step_5_Result OK Activated whithout any error

Step_6 Installed "AB: UniTheme2" and activated OK But Ajax loading box freeze with entire PAGE UNRESPONSIVE!
Step_6_Result After RELOADING the page, "AB: UniTheme2" is kept activated OK but ERROR MESSAGE in browser console "jQuery.Deferred exception: can't convert null to object..."

Step_7 same thing happens for "AB: UniTheme2 (Multi-Vendor)" and other AB Addons EXCEPT for "AB: Extended "Buy together" that DOES NOT Install even after many retries.
Step_7_Result same ERROR MESSAGE in browser console all along

Step_8 Disabled all AB Addons except for "AB: Add-ons Manager by AlexBranding team" and the 13 "Unitheme2 Contents Addons" in the default Themepack as stated in the description here Unitheme2 Official page
Step_8_Result same ERROR MESSAGE in browser console persist

Step_9 Activated Unitheme2 from CS-Cart Admin Design/Theme OK and cleared cache
Step_9_Result The frontpage load with Unitheme2 but WITHOUT main menu items nor Fly menu nor banners

Step_10 Tried to load Unitheme2 DemoData from Manage Addons but nothing happen
Step_10_Result SOME part of Admin panel get unresponsive after click like in Design/Layouts or Product/Filters
AND the Unitheme2 Theme Settings DOES NOT save changes!

What is the correct Url to load DemoData?
Code:
nano app/addons/ab__addons_manager/Tygh/Addons/Ab_addonsManager/DemoData.php
>> line#24
private static $api_url = 'https://www.website.com/';

nano app/addons/ab__addons_manager/Tygh/Addons/Ab_addonsManager/TooltipsData.php
>> line#23
private static $api_url = 'https://www.website.com/api2/tooltips.txt';
>> line#101
'url' => "https://www.website.com/{$lang_code}/{$addon}.doc/v{$tooltip['version']}#{$d['anchor']}",

AB: Add-ons Manager by AlexBranding team is NOT WORKING as you shown!
1674332916482.png

AB: Add-ons Manager by AlexBranding team Settings is EMPTY (NOT like yours)
1674290530134.png

Design/Layouts is UNUSABLE!
1674284244395.png

The Frontend
1674286568145.png

1674286638724.png

1674286777465.png

Unitheme2 Theme Settings
1674287455658.png

Unitheme2 Theme Settings changes are not saved!
1674287469961.png

Demo Data not loading
1674287700318.png

Last edited:
Thank you, worked perfectly. the same way as the original (y)

Final_1.png

Final_2.png

Final_3.png

I have long experience with cs-cart.
i you need cs-cart designer, store setup or other needs
you can send me PM.

Last edited:
Reactions: starplatinum
Thank you, worked perfectly. the same way as the original (y)

Final_1.png

Final_2.png

Final_3.png

I have long experience with cs-cart.
i you need cs-cart designer, store setup or other needs
you can send me PM.
Which package did you use and what step did you follow to have this successful install?

All working smooth ☺️
Almost like original.
That's amazing.
Thanks for your hard rework to nulling it.
how did you make it work smoothly?
i tried with cscart multivendor 4.15.2 nulled by naat, i got errors and admin panel is unusable as described in my post.
which Cscart package file you used?
what your installation steps?
please provide details not just claim

@michealandrian please understand my approach is to provide proof of claim that the nulled addon manager is working as you stated because me too i want to test unitheme2 latest version.
never intended to portray your valuable contribution in a negative way, on the contrary.

So i hope you'll understand and contribute further toward easier usage of your valuable contribution, in other word i hope you will provide easy step of how you installed a working unitheme2 with all the package filenames necessary for the installation.

thank you for your service.

how did you make it work smoothly?
i tried with cscart multivendor 4.15.2 nulled by naat, i got errors and admin panel is unusable as described in my post.
which Cscart package file you used?
what your installation steps?
please provide details not just claim

@michealandrian please understand my approach is to provide proof of claim that the nulled addon manager is working as you stated because me too i want to test unitheme2 latest version.
never intended to portray your valuable contribution in a negative way, on the contrary.

So i hope you'll understand and contribute further toward easier usage of your valuable contribution, in other word i hope you will provide easy step of how you installed a working unitheme2 with all the package filenames necessary for the installation.

thank you for your service.
Yes!, it worked perfectly. I've proven it myself. this is not a claim as you accuse me of. Do you think only you have trying it ?
This is my results*
its works.png

Yes!, it worked perfectly. I've proven it myself. this is not a claim as you accuse me of.

This resources very helpful for me to know what the. best e-commerce and themes to choose.

Reactions: filsduweb7
Yes!, it worked perfectly. I've proven it myself. this is not a claim as you accuse me of. Do you think only you have trying it ?
This is my results*
its works.png

Yes!, it worked perfectly. I've proven it myself. this is not a claim as you accuse me of.

This resources very helpful for me to know what the. best e-commerce and themes to choose.
please can you detail your installation step?
so that other than you can have the benefit of a working install

thank you

Thank you very much for your time and your work.
Before I had vivashop 3.6, but after a year with the theme and it worked fine I received an email from Energo Themes saying that it was a pirated copy and that they were going to take legal action so I stopped using it.
My question is if in the future I may have the same problem.
Thanks in advance.

This is my results*
its works.png

Please help us to install it my brother

Why only empty claims?
share how you did it or so we can also do it ourselves!
no real account did it only those newly created accounts claims but still no proof!
why are you so concerned about this, are you one of the alexbranding employees?.
if you feel you are not successful, why not leave my nulled files and find other.

let me challenge you to a bet.
i will give you free $100 if it doesn't work,
and vice versa you have to pay me $100 dollars if successful.
what do you think ?
let's call the moderator of this forum to mediate

why are you so concerned about this, are you one of the alexbranding employees?.
if you feel you are not successful, why not leave my nulled files and find other.

let me challenge you to a bet.
i will give you free $100 if it doesn't work,
and vice versa you have to pay me $100 dollars if successful.
what do you think ?
let's call the moderator of this forum to mediate
not taking that "bait".
and also i have nothing to do with alexbranding neither (you can check my post history).

i just want you to detail how you did it so that we all can have a working unitheme2 install because obviously only you and thoses fresh accounts claims to have done it without showing how?!

i tried your nulled AB addon manager but it freeze the admin panel as detailed in my earlier post.
please show us how to progress forward so everyone can benefit on your albeit wonderful contribution, we all want the same thing!

please not just empty claims!
you're welcome!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock