• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unfortunately Trusted Seller is not so Trusted

I bought from Hexor too just because he was a Moderator at that time, and within 1 month the G account was suspended. Contacted Hexor and his brother (?) over Telegram, and not getting any confirm answer from him for 3 month..

Reactions: Revenged
I think that resource was updated by Babak. Mods can answer thia
In Hexor posts when Babak is updating a post we can see his name. When Hexor is updating we see the name of an uploader. I think it has no logic to update something with somebodies account, am I right?

Reactions: MiuMiu
If paid by PayPal raise a dispute and claim your money back! I did that to another scammer though in a different forum got my 60 bucks back in no time.

Check other messages, if its true (i dont think so) it was several months ago, and he is active on babiato, he is updating his posts and so on. But not answering messages.
Ok, thank you I didn't know that, anyway it is not good to be a seller and act like that, the seller is a seller and the client is king (most of the time). Anyway, good luck, and I hope your problem would be resolved.

What do you mean?

I am just stating, that if this guy is being toxic whenever the service crashes and he can't even explain himself, he shouldn't be a trusted provider.

That's not really the type of people you would be looking for when searching for trusted providers :)
True.
same happend with my account also, and best of all I had not uploaded anything that would violate the google policy.
mostly college study material, and also its been deactivated by admin , not google.
I contacted Google support. It said the same like yours. It
I didn't know that someone will have the same problem. Replacement will be good, thank you for answer!! Now I know what's going on.
Well, good luck. He didn't offer replacement just like that. Many mails forth and back. If I were you, I would forget about replacement. Unless you have data you really don't care about. In that case, buy one on eBay for a dollar that's linked to a university.

Reactions: Nulzzosa
If you go to @Hexor account and click the posting tab, you will see that he is updating his posts. Its awful but I agree with you.
Hexor has NOT logged into Babiato since April 26st, 2021

Capture.JPG

He is also NOT updating his posts. Any recent posts under his username are either @Babak or myself posting new updates to resources he started such as this....

Capture2.JPG

So kindly please stop spreading disinformation @Revenged

I stated back in March that we had been informed that Hexor was seriously ill in hospital, and I have heard nothing since.

There is nothing myself or any other member of Babiato staff can do about this. I suggest you all go and open disputes with PayPal.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpiderWeb
don't know why this happened. his all other products are still working. that's why never trust anyone with google/Microsoft products
That's why selling of such products are no longer allowed here.

Reactions: Rocky and fusionmug
In Hexor posts when Babak is updating a post we can see his name. When Hexor is updating we see the name of an uploader. I think it has no logic to update something with somebodies account, am I right?
When we did the recent XF update it changed the way that a staff member updating a members resource is displayed.

I believe the 'trusted seller' label should be taken away when there is a case like this, while letting the seller finish the unfinished business (e.g. returning the money if it was quaranteed and can not fulfill it) without banning until there is no more good intention showed.

Thanks bro for making us aware that there is this kind of situation so more people will be more careful and not relying on the trusted label yet thinking of any risk could possibly appear along the way.

Last edited:
???????????
He had no intro since 1 year and He is Replying to a Thread where people complaining about a Seller which I am sure he knows nothing about, and the same thing was pointed earlier in this thread

I believe the 'trusted seller' label should be taken away when there is a case like this, while letting the seller finish the unfinished business (e.g. returning the money if it was quaranteed and can not fulfill it) without banning until there is no more good intention showed.

Thanks bro for making us aware that there is this kind of situation so more people will be more careful and not relying on the trusted label yet thinking of any risk could possibly appear along the way.
No problem. I hope the problem will be solved sooner or later. We have nothing to do but wait for Hexor.

Hexor has NOT logged into Babiato since April 26st, 2021

Capture.JPG

He is also NOT updating his posts. Any recent posts under his username are either @Babak or myself posting new updates to resources he started such as this....

Capture2.JPG

So kindly please stop spreading disinformation @Revenged

I stated back in March that we had been informed that Hexor was seriously ill in hospital, and I have heard nothing since.

There is nothing myself or any other member of Babiato staff can do about this. I suggest you all go and open disputes with PayPal.

Okay. If that is normal... can someone sell broken services to hundreds of people? And after that open another account on babiato and ask his/her friends to say that he/she is really ill? And it will be normal for customers to accept that. (Just a real situation that can happen to anyone. And that can not be controlled).

I'm sharing my thoughts and giving facts about the situation (that's people call forum). Furthermore, I gather together so many people with same situation who was affected because Hexor sold or disabled his main account.

Do you think the problem appears out of thin air? He did something and all our accounts were blocked. I don't think that a company like Google could make so many mistakes in relation to us)))

I didn't think that this situation with our sold gdrive accounts will be solved by saying that Hexor is still ill, and many people didn't buy from him through PayPal and I opened the thread not to get my money back, but to share with everyone with this situation and get a small chance to open my account back to export my important info or at the end ask a real workplace admin to get a real account of Gdrive.

I really respect all the staff members here, and I love babiato it's my favorite site on the whole internet. Is it possible to investigate that case if there is a chance to open back all our accounts that will be super. Thanks

Okay. If that is normal... can someone sell broken services to hundreds of people? And after that open another account on babiato and ask his/her friends to say that he/she is really ill? And it will be normal for customers to accept that. (Just a real situation that can happen to anyone. And that can not be controlled).

I'm sharing my thoughts and giving facts about the situation (that's people call forum). Furthermore, I gather together so many people with same situation who was affected because Hexor sold or disabled his main account.

Do you think the problem appears out of thin air? He did something and all our accounts were blocked. I don't think that a company like Google could make so many mistakes in relation to us)))

I didn't think that this situation with our sold gdrive accounts will be solved by saying that Hexor is still ill, and many people didn't buy from him through PayPal and I opened the thread not to get my money back, but to share with everyone with this situation and get a small chance to open my account back to export my important info or at the end ask a real workplace admin to get a real account of Gdrive.

I really respect all the staff members here, and I love babiato it's my favorite site on the whole internet. Is it possible to investigate that case if there is a chance to open back all our accounts that will be super. Thanks

You have been already guided by @Medw1311 to open paypal dispute. Its a solution provided to you by staff only. These times are tough all over the world. So lets not exaggerate much

And after that open another account on babiato and ask his/her friends to say that he/she is really ill?
Again you are just making stuff up.
Is it possible to investigate that case if there is a chance to open back all our accounts that will be super.
How do you think I or other staff can possibly open your account back up???

I really don't know what you expect us to????

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock