• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uncode - Best Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme

Uncode - Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme v2.8.14 Nulled

No permission to download
Hello Friend @link10001000 can you nulled the new version v2.8.11 ?
Thanks

Hello friend @pedrobonfim.br, I see that @NullMaster already nulled the newest version almost exactly the same as I would do (except two immediately-returned variable assignments and a possible call home when trying to update the theme/plugin (also auto-update)).

@NullMaster thanks for nulling!

Normally I would also add the following snippet before the "return $reply;" in the "uncode_upgrader_pre_download"-function:

PHP:
if ( strpos( $package, 'api.undsgn.com/downloads' ) !== false ) {
    return new WP_Error( 'uncode_premium_plugin_activation_error', wp_kses_post( __( '<span class="uncode-premium-plugin-activation-error">This version of Uncode cannot be used to install premium plugins.</span>', 'uncode' ) ) );
}

This is just to make sure no call home to Undsgn is made, as this includes the configured license key and the website domain. I don't know if they log requests and reach out, but I know that i.e. Complianz GDPR plugin author does that.

Hello friend @pedrobonfim.br, I see that @NullMaster already nulled the newest version almost exactly the same as I would do (except two immediately-returned variable assignments and a possible call home when trying to update the theme/plugin (also auto-update)).

@NullMaster thanks for nulling!

Normally I would also add the following snippet before the "return $reply;" in the "uncode_upgrader_pre_download"-function:

PHP:
if ( strpos( $package, 'api.undsgn.com/downloads' ) !== false ) {
    return new WP_Error( 'uncode_premium_plugin_activation_error', wp_kses_post( __( '<span class="uncode-premium-plugin-activation-error">This version of Uncode cannot be used to install premium plugins.</span>', 'uncode' ) ) );
}

This is just to make sure no call home to Undsgn is made, as this includes the configured license key and the website domain. I don't know if they log requests and reach out, but I know that i.e. Complianz GDPR plugin author does that.
Hi Friend!
...which file do you add this line of code to? Can you tell me the way?

Hi Friend!
...which file do you add this line of code to? Can you tell me the way?

Hi Friend, no worries, the nulled version works as it should and you can use the version from @NullMaster.

The code snippet is just a reference to no try to grab updates from Uncode author server as it's a useless call because of the nulled versions, but it is not striktly required for the nulled version to work.

lynx updated Uncode - Best Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Uncode v2.8.12 Untouched

ADD:
- WooCommerce 8.6.0 compatibility
- WPBakery SEO options
- jQuery 3.7.1 compatibility

FIX:
- Full height Rows on Instagram and Facebook mobile browsers
- Icon Box inline width
- Active item on Vertical Menu on first scroll
- Frontend Builder first Row commands visibility
- LightGallery close Icon on mobile
- LightGallery and Infinite Loading
- Carousels Webkit animations
- Default value on Single Image with Dynamic option
- Lottie animations alignments
- Titles layout with background...

Read the rest of this update entry...

lynx updated Uncode - Best Creative Multiuse & WordPress WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

Uncode v2.8.12 Nulled

NOTE: Download Untouched version for full plugins & documentation, etc... then use this version of theme

ADD:
- WooCommerce 8.6.0 compatibility
- WPBakery SEO options
- jQuery 3.7.1 compatibility

FIX:
- Full height Rows on Instagram and Facebook mobile browsers
- Icon Box inline width
- Active item on Vertical Menu on first scroll
- Frontend Builder first Row commands visibility
- LightGallery close Icon on mobile
- LightGallery and Infinite Loading
- Carousels Webkit animations
- Default...

Hello Friend @link10001000 can you nulled the new version v2.8.12 ?
Thanks

Hello Friend

Please find the nulled version attached.

@lynx, I checked out your nulled version, but I got exceptions as some call homes were made (that are blocked on my test machine). Could it be that you by accident uploaded the not nulled version? I didn't check in detail as I needed the nulled version ASAP for my sites so I quickly nulled it myself.

Attachments

• Uncode-2.8.12-nulled.zip
    47.4 MB · Views: 29
Hello Friend

Please find the nulled version attached.

@lynx, I checked out your nulled version, but I got exceptions as some call homes were made (that are blocked on my test machine). Could it be that you by accident uploaded the not nulled version? I didn't check in detail as I needed the nulled version ASAP for my sites so I quickly nulled it myself.
Perfect my friend! woking 100%
Thanks

Uncode v2.8.13 Untouched

ADD:
- WooCommerce 8.7.0 compatibility

IMPROVEMENTS:
- Hyphenation improvements

FIX:
- Responsive Tabs
- Frontend Builder on single Portfolio items without content
- PHP 5.6 fixes
- Apple Pay gateway CSS fix
- Submenu enhancements available without Shadow option
- Content Slider limit width on Frontend Builder
- Counters on Frontend Builder
- Sticky elements flickering when switching between Tabs
- Menu max height with Mega Menu
- Video iFrames on Safari
- Scrolling coefficient for...

Uncode v2.8.14 Untouched

ADD:
- WooCommerce 8.8.0 compatibility

IMPROVEMENTS:
- Implemented a hook to show the parent product image when variations are not available
- Introduced a filter to handle cases where dynamic content is empty.
- Scrollable max height for MegaMenu via hook ('uncode_scrollable_megamenu')

FIX:
- Hide "In Stock" badge when opting to display only "Out of Stock" items
- Prevent trailing slash if link is a mailto
- Added option to hide secondary image on mobile for Posts module
- Display Dynamic...

Reactions: Claus Fakka
I'm experiencing an incompatibility of the Uncode WPBakery Page Builder 7.5 plugin that doesn't load in the backend of pages, posts, etc. I think it's due to the wordpress version 6.5.2. Do any of you experience this problem?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock