• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate WP GDPR Compliance Toolkit for WordPress

Ultimate WP GDPR Compliance Toolkit for WordPress v.5.3.4

No permission to download
real license required. because.
Code:
 $object->url   = apply_filters('ct_ultimate_gdpr_controller_cookie_get_cookie_check_api_url', $permalink, $license);
                $object->label = $permalink;

$json[] = $object;

}

}

$json = apply_filters( 'ct_ultimate_gdpr_controller_cookie_prepare_scan_cookies_json', $json );
json file is returning from the site.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Sad.... This plugin is awesome, but without cookie scan it become useless....

Hello everyone,

As this plugin is not working nulled and we can't scan for cookies I've bought today a new awesome plugin that has cookie scan for GDPR... but it also need to be nulled.

It was 49 USD and the link of plugin is this one: https://www.webtoffee.com/product/gdpr-cookie-consent/

@NullMaster can you try to null this plugin for us? Then everyone can use it on more than just one website....

Follow the link to download the zip file:

Hope this one works...

Thanks!

Reactions: juju
Last edited:
Awesome, I test it but still showing this alert "A license key for wtgdprcookieconsent could not be found. Maybe you forgot to enter a license key when setting up wtgdprcookieconsent, or the key was deactivated in your account. You can reactivate license key at your plugin settings page. "

But if I enter in settings page its showing:

tPXsAz8.png

Awesome, I test it but still showing this alert "A license key for wtgdprcookieconsent could not be found. Maybe you forgot to enter a license key when setting up wtgdprcookieconsent, or the key was deactivated in your account. You can reactivate license key at your plugin settings page. "

But if I enter in settings page its showing:

tPXsAz8.png
fixed. again upload.

Babak updated Ultimate WP GDPR Compliance Toolkit for WordPress with a new update entry:

Ultimate WP GDPR Compliance Toolkit v2.4

Download Ultimate WP GDPR Compliance Toolkit v2.4 for WordPress Nulled Free
v2.4 (5.11.2020)

- feature: Added compatibility with Post SMTP
- feature: Added "type of cookie" filter for cookies' list
- bugfix: 'Check if user is from California' now works correctly
- update: updated ACF PRO version to 5.9.0
- update: updated German translation of the plugin

Read the rest of this update entry...

It seems that license key is missing. Please make sure to fill in license key field. Scam no work

It seems that license key is missing. Please make sure to fill in license key field. Scam no work
cant be nulled suggest use another GDPR Plugin

You need to go under settings and insert any email under Envato Key, then this error disappears.

Hello everybody, i just bought this module on code canyon. So if I can help don't hesitate to ask me ✌
Hi LeFleo I would suggest to contact either @NullMaster or @Babak to completely null it using the key from codecanyon, please do not post it in the forum, communicate with them directly via private message. Thanks for caring.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock