• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Loan Manager

Ultimate Loan Manager v3.0 - 25 January 2024

No permission to download

mathewmehetar

Apr 17, 2020
BluBinary submitted a new resource:

Ultimate Loan Manager - Ultimate Loan Manager

1654361983815.png Ultimate Loan Manager is an online loan management system that allows lending businesses to manage their borrowers, loans, repayments, and collections with ease while being affordable at the same time.

INTUITIVE & USER-FRIENDLY

Most functions can be done in one or two clicks. The system has a simple and clear user interface, with best-practice workflows taking you through all core processes, and relevant data always at your...

Read more about this resource...

Hello friends, i am finding it difficult in installing ultimate loan manager on cpanel, someone should kindly assist me

Thanks soo much

Hello guys do you have problem on public/uploads requirement ? How to solve it ? Folder permission . Thanks

hi bros i have issue with installation on localhost

ErrorException​

Trying to access array offset on value of type int

Hey everyone! Just stumbled upon this new resource, the Ultimate Loan Manager v2.0, and I figured I'd share my thoughts on it. It's a pretty cool tool for managing loans and keeping track of everything in one spot. It has a lot of features that make dealing with loans so much easier. I've tried a few other loan management tools before, but this one stands out due to its usability and functionality.
It's quite impressive but some features shows error eg.
Loan calculator not working
Hyperlink on borrower name is not working
And few other bugs in the settings

i have v3.0 of this working fine if your interested check

the resource is removed from codecanyon so it diffucult to upload here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock