• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme

UiPress Pro - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme v3.2.20

No permission to download
Thank you for your resource.
I tried on my website but I cannot save setting on Overview.
Any suggestion?
Bro instead of saying that read the previous posts in this thread, I’m tired to repeat myself. It’s currently not possible to make overview work because of the api calls being made to their servers

Bro instead of saying that read the previous posts in this thread, I’m tired to repeat myself. It’s currently not possible to make overview work because of the api calls being made to their servers
@launesatans is right. It requires coding time. Need to capture the plugin's request for token from Google, then store it locally instead on their server, then adding a sample response, store it as an object in order to mimic the original api call behavior.

Reactions: RhettTromp94
I'm sorry for not aware of the previous posts. Thank you for your explanation. :)

Could you update to v2.3.3?
Thank you from now.

2.3.3 - 16/05/2022​

Added: Added new style option for menu search text and placeholder color
Added: Added option to apply dark / light mode according to prefers-color-scheme
Added: Added new white label features - you can now rename the plugin author and plugin link
Added: Added the uipress styles theme library
Change: Custom js and css now loads on the front end only when uipress admin menu or toolbar or showing on the front
Change: Improved the UX and layout of the uipress settings page and added the ability to search settings
Change: Improved the custom font loading feature in uipress styles, now includes multiple font weights
Change: Updated icons to google material symbols
Fix: Fixed issue with setting custom admin menu width and then using the collapsed menu
Fix: Fixed issue causing icons to flash as text before loading on slow networks
Fix: Fixed spelling error on the overview page

Babak updated UiPress (formerly WP Admin 2020) - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme with a new update entry:

UiPress v2.3.3 Nulled

Download UiPress v2.3.3 - Modern Wordpress Dashboard Theme Nulled Free
v2.3.3 - 16/05/2022

Added Added new style option for menu search text and placeholder color
Added Added option to apply dark / light mode according to prefers-color-scheme
Added Added new white label features - you can now rename the plugin author and plugin link
Added Added the uipress styles theme library
Change Custom js and css now loads on the front end only when uipress admin menu or toolbar or showing on the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Please Update To

2.3.4 - 18/05/2022​

Changelog

2.3.4 - 18/05/2022​

Added Added the ability to use uipress folders on posts, pages and cpt tables
Change Various stability improvements to the folders feature
Fix Fixed faint text on media modal for image details
Fix Fixed issue that could cause layout issues when using oxygen on front end
Fix Fixed an issue that could cause layout problems when the UiPress toolbar was disabled
Fix Removed auto update banner from settings page
Fix Fixed issue with learn dash on course pre publish check where buttons were hidden
Fix Fixed broken icons on the overview page date range picker

Changelog

2.3.4 - 18/05/2022​

Added Added the ability to use uipress folders on posts, pages and cpt tables
Change Various stability improvements to the folders feature
Fix Fixed faint text on media modal for image details
Fix Fixed issue that could cause layout issues when using oxygen on front end
Fix Fixed an issue that could cause layout problems when the UiPress toolbar was disabled
Fix Removed auto-update banner from the settings page
Fix Fixed issue with learn dash on course pre-publish check where buttons were hidden
Fix Fixed broken icons on the overview page date range picker
This file is still not updated. It is showing 2.3.3. I want the team to update the version to the latest null 2.3.4.
I have been waiting for three days for your response. I want a license for my domain. Pleasee, check your Dm.
smartass submitted a new resource:

WP Admin 2020 - WP Admin 2020

Read more about this resource...
I am waiting since three days for your response. I need a license check your DM.

This file is still not updated. It is showing 2.3.3. I want the team to update the version to the latest null 2.3.4.

I have been waiting for three days for your response. I want a license for my domain. Pleasee, check your Dm.

I am waiting since three days for your response. I need a license check your DM.
I'd have to say, you seem quite rude, but maybe it's a language barrier. We were not put on earth just to serve you!

However, please try ......................
v2.3.4 NULLED

Attachments

• uipress-2.3.4_NULLED.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: RhettTromp94
I'd have to say, you seem quite rude, but maybe it's a language barrier. We were not put on earth just to serve you!

v2.3.4 NULLED
I apologize. This is my first time starting communications on the forum, so I am unaware of some features. I mean to say that bro is selling an original UI press license, and I need one from him. So I don't have to update my word press plugin again and again for the latest version. I msg him, but maybe he is offline or not receiving notifications. I waited almost three days. And there was no response during this. Then I reply to him here so he can get a message and we can communicate. I hope you can understand now.

v2.3.4 NULLED
Hi TassieNZ,
Thanks for the help for nulled v2.3.4.
just info in UiPress Styles menu Library -> Theme Library is not working properly.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 10.02.22.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 10.02.22.png
    144 KB · Views: 23
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock