• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

UClap - On Demand Home Service App | UrbanClap Clone | Android App with Interactive Admin Panel

UClap - On Demand Home Service App | UrbanClap Clone | Android App with Interactive Admin Panel v1.3 Untouched

No permission to download
Why don't try yourself 😬🙄
It's just drop-down strict.
You asked for feedback, and I just reverted. Plz don't mind it bro. Its not only a dropdown issue there are some database calling issues too. No doubt you have done amazing work.

You asked for feedback, and I just reverted. Plz don't mind it bro. Its not only a dropdown issue there are some database calling issues too. No doubt you have done amazing work.
Really and what it is ?

NULLED 1.2
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

SERVER ISSUES SO NOT TESTED ON SERVER TRY AND LET ME KNOW

Screenshot (34).png
Awesome work but try to make it 100 % null so it can be useful to all of us . and it can help us in getting nulled so many other similar product of same author as wel

there are so many that don't work the menu on the left doesn't work at all, please provide if anyone has the latest version

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock