• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool 3.0

No permission to download
Use Google api for screenshot. Remove the original code as it calls home. Or you can use the above mentioned code for 100 screenshot free.

Currently my above site is using the 100 screenshot method.. But working out on Google api code for screenshot.
where to remove original code

Attachments

• site_snapshot_helper.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
after domain analysis is complete,
if i click "download pdf" or reload the page again,
I get HTTP 500 error
neither can I download the pdf nor refresh or reload it.
need help.

i have multiple sites on my hostying server on godaddy,,, all were on PHP 8.1
but due to this script, I have to tone down to PHP 7.4 to remove the HTTP 500 error.
can i change PHP version for a specific site ?

Finally, all errors are solved......
all issues resolved.

FULLY NULLED (I just worked on the screenshot issue, nulled by some1 else)

1. do not use any PHP version over PHP 7.4 (8.0 / 8.1 - STRICT NO)
ANSWER: you will get HTTP Error 500 on reload/download as PDF. On PHP 7.4 all works fine.

2. screenshot not working issue SOLVED
ANSWER: 2 custom PHP files inside (core\helpers\site_snapshot_helper.php). the current enabled PHP file has google API integrated, just get your own google API and place it inside the file, and boom, screenshot working again. and the "bak1" file has "APIFLASH" integrated as mentioned above in the discussion, get you apiflash API and place it in the file and it will start working. NO more calling home.

3. don't forget to block access to admin folder and set permission 444 to index.php as mentioned above and you will be good to go.

thanx

Turbo Website Reviewer v2.6 Nulled FINAL

all issues resolved.

ANSWER: you will get HTTP Error 500 on reload/download as PDF. On PHP 7.4 all works fine.

ANSWER: 2 custom PHP files inside (core\helpers\site_snapshot_helper.php). the current enabled PHP file has google API integrated, just get your own google API and place it inside the file, and boom, screenshot working again. and the "bak1" file has "APIFLASH" integrated as mentioned above in the discussion, get you apiflash API and place it in the file and it will start working. NO more calling home.

3. don't forget to block access to admin folder and set permission 444 to index.php as mentioned above and you will be good to go.

thanx

I don't know whether to share the link here or not but I want to say thank you to all of you With the help of you guys my website is ready https://seo.socialplant.in https://seo.socialplant.in/tools https://tools.socialplant.in I hope you all like it please visit the website and tell me how is the website.. thanks again

all issues resolved.

thanx

Working well thank you so much, pls share with us addons

Internal Pages Scanning Support
50x SEO Tools Pack

Last edited:
When I submit a domain for checking, it runs only 12% and shows an error. Anyone help plzzz...
I am changed PHP version in 7.4, 8.1, 8.2 but it still not working.

Has anybody had any success with this on php 8+ ... Php 7.4 is not supported as of last year and finding a reliable host to facilitate 7.4 is proving difficult.

Would be interested to know if anyone would be interested in a joint effort to update the script, as the developer doesn't appear to be doing so ?

Hi, Anybody; please respond. I have installed this script and noticed that someone (might be the author continually logging in to my site). I even changed the admin password, but that person still has access to my installation. Have you faced such a problem? And what is the solution

bro, check old posts, you will find the solution....
shortcut....
1. install a patched file which doesn't use the creators API so that they don't come to know. (already posted by me)
2. 1ce setup, block access to your admin folder using password in the backend so that the person cant login.

use tension free.

mine working perfectly for the past 1 month...
SEO Analysis

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock