• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Travel Tour - Tour Booking, Travel Booking WordPress Theme

Travel Tour - Tour Booking, Travel Booking WordPress Theme v5.1.8

No permission to download
@TassieNZ bro can u share your nulled version
thanks
This nulled Travel Tour Theme v4.3.2 downloaded from here, But there is no any plugins in this package.
See screenshot for plugins Goodlayers core plugins version 1.7.6 that I have already installed, Theme version 4.3.2 which is update from here and changelog found in theme website Goodlayers core plugins version 1.8.6 as on 07/02/2022.
Please check once and update.
However there is no any issue found.
Thanks @Babak

Attachments

• plugin.png
    plugin.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 5
  • theme.png
    theme.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 5
  • changelog.png
    changelog.png
    123 KB · Views: 5
Installed. Set some key, activated. Install all plugins, activated, updated but

the Import Button not working and u cannot make an import of the demo.

PS - I have requered options in my php.ini

Get import error? Please make sure that your server has PHP max_execution_time at least 300, memory_limit at least 512MB. You may set these values temporaly and change it back after finish importing.
If you're importing main demo (Full Version), PHP max_input_vars is recommended to be at least 4000

@Saint Gabriel I think you need to install the theme and activated withreal key after that you will get all the needed plugins that we cannot get withrandom code and after the plugins are installed you can use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/download-plugins-dashboard/ to download the plugins directly from your wordpress and share it with us and after that we will have all the theme with the plugins cuz now we have half of the plugins.

With this theme and random keywe don't get plugins like Goodlayers Importer, Goodlayers Hotel Plugin and etc that u get with other theme they made - Hotel Master Booking WordPress.

So just need ot activate withreal key, get the plugins, download it for us, zip it and share it. It's not something new we do this with other themes here in babiato.

Thanks in advance.

It's not something new we do this with other themes here in babiato.
Next time, you don't need to add this line brother. If I can share the theme willingly, it's nothing to share the add-ons.

Just been quite busy is all.

Reactions: llinuxx
Nulled for Theme but, cann't download Plugin they need verification

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Use any key.

Share plugin that them need pls..

?
Enter random key and you get plugins...

P.S. Yeah I understand u now... so not full theme...

@Saint Gabriel I think you need to install the theme and activated withreal key after that you will get all the needed plugins that we cannot get withrandom code and after the plugins are installed you can use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/download-plugins-dashboard/ to download the plugins directly from your wordpress and share it with us and after that we will have all the theme with the plugins cuz now we have half of the plugins.

With this theme and random keywe don't get plugins like Goodlayers Importer, Goodlayers Hotel Plugin and etc that u get with other theme they made - Hotel Master Booking WordPress.

So just need ot activate withreal key, get the plugins, download it for us, zip it and share it. It's not something new we do this with other themes here in babiato.

Thanks in advance.

View hidden content is available for registered users!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock