• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Trash Mails - Temporary Email Address System

Trash Mails - Temporary Email Address System v1.4 Untouched

No permission to download

Drakke

Trusted Uploader
May 4, 2022
Drakke submitted a new resource:

Trash Mails - Temporary Email Address System - Trash Mails – is an email service that allows receiving email at a temporary address

New Features​

• [NEW] Simple Menu builder
  • [NEW] Add Keywords in Posts
  • [NEW] More SEO Optimization
  • [NEW] Add Open Graph Meta Tags
  • [NEW] Detect language from browser
  • [NEW] Smart Redirects & Routing
  • [NEW] HTTPS Force
  • [NEW] Temporary Mail in minutes, hours or days
  • [NEW] And More …
[IMG alt="Trash Mails - Temporary Email Address System -...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
No purchase code needed, if you have problems with the installation or for those who would like hand-made improvements for this script, do not hesitate to ask me for help

Hi.
I receive this problem. Can anyone help me, with how to solve this problem? Please Help me.......

See Image

Attachments

• xxNvS_IWTDG10Zy_2qLCkA.png
    xxNvS_IWTDG10Zy_2qLCkA.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 96
Can Anyone tell, How can I add Google analytics on this Code or website made by this script.

TrashMails V1.4 Not Nulled. Please Nulled it.

Attachments

• Trash-Mails.zip
    19.6 MB · Views: 71
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock