• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.6

No permission to download
Hello,

I checked all comments but I can't see Addons. Anyone can share addons? Thanks for a now.
Hi! The add-ons are in Pro version settings, you can activate them in function of what you need for.

Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.3.8 Nulled + v1.2.2 Business

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.3.8 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.3.8 =

* Added String Translation interface for gettext (plugins and theme localized strings) with search & filter capabilities
* Added Emails tab to String Translation that enables manual translation of email strings, including WooCommerce emails
* Extended support for plural and context for gettext strings
* Added file scanning for localized strings in active plugins and theme

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.3.9 + v1.2.2 Business

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.3.9 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.3.9 =

* Fixed anchor missing from custom links on translated pages
* Fixed compatibility issue with GiveWP not redirecting to confirmation page after donation
* Fixed edge case error with the way some plugins loaded textdomain
* Fixed notice when editing posts

I had the same problem. Clicking on deactivate and then activate again worked for me.
If I try to do that (deactivate license), I get this error message:
"There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions."

TranslatePress Pro v2.4.0 + v1.2.2 Business

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.4.0 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.4.0 =

* Fixed 404 issues on WooCommerce caused by permalink changes not resetting TP transients
* Improved communicating license status and other notices
* Added developer friendly functions trp_switch_language and trp_restore_language to briefly switch language

Works for me

EDIT: I deleted the old versions. I only got activated when I installed the business version also.
After setup, you must (maybe) deactivated, and activated again.

Attachments

• activated.png
    activated.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Reactions: smalok and billbb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock