• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.6

No permission to download
bro @bobsmith can you check new version v.2.2.8

I recommend you to install after checking bobsmith. i can't control becouse i am not nullmaster :D😖

Attachments

• translatepress-multilingual-2.2.8.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 31
Reactions: tioma
Edit two files:

1. wp-content\plugins\translatepress-multilingual\includes\class-plugin-notices.php

Comment lines 347-400;
Snipaste_2022-05-21_04-40-36.png

2. wp-content\plugins\translatepress-multilingual\includes\class-edd-sl-plugin-updater.php

Update lines 608-621 to match the block bellow

// make sure the response came back okay
if (!is_wp_error($response)) {
$license_data = json_decode(wp_remote_retrieve_body($response));
$license_data->success = true;
$license_data->error = '';
$license_data->expires = date('Y-m-d', strtotime('+50 years'));
$license_data->license = 'valid';
//if (false === $license_data->success) {
// $license_information_for_all_addons['invalid'][] = $license_data;
// break;//we only need one failure
//} else {
$license_information_for_all_addons['valid'][] = $license_data;
//}
}
Snipaste_2022-05-21_04-39-00.png

Why waste all that time masking out each line when you could just put simple command above and below it to mask out whole chunk, or just delete it, or see if there is an easier way to null it 😉

Reactions: monica8
bro @bobsmith can you check new version v.2.2.8

I recommend you to install after checking bobsmith. i can't control becouse i am not nullmaster :D😖

Will grab it and look but won't be soon unfortunately. 😒

Am curious though why you lot all just trying to mask out licence code settings and notices on the Free version, the licence will still say 'If you purchased a premium version, first install and activate it. After this you will be prompted with an input to enter your license key.'

Would it not be easier to get a proper copy and null that, as the licence tab will become available only after installing one of the paid versions.

However, let us see if we can sort that and change it so it is actually showing an active licence for you all. 😉

Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.2.8 - v1.1.5

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.2.8 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.2.8 =

* Fixed truncated archive urls on front page on translated pages
* Fixed bug with language switcher not working properly for posts with translated slugs when using Advanced option to Exclude Paths From Translation
* Fixed canonical of archive links sometimes not having translated slugs in url
* Fixed FAQ schema not being fully translated
* Fixed trp_hreflang hook parameters...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
@Babak @Akbaba

Main download changed for proper nulled v2.2.8. 👍
Many thanks @Babak for update for Business to v1.1.5 😍

Addons used to be separate addons, however they are incorporated in the main plugin now.

To install:
Install both TranslatePress plugins;
Activate both TranslatePress plugins;
Go to TranslatePress settings and licence tab;
Simply click on 'Activate Licence' and you are good to go.

@Babak @Akbaba

Main download changed for proper nulled v2.2.8. 👍
Many thanks @Babak for update for Business to v1.1.5 😍

Addons used to be separate addons, however they are incorporated in the main plugin now.

To install:
Thank you :))) much appreciated.

I have a big trouble while use TranslatePress: I use it for my website, but I find that google never index any page or post translated by TranslatePress from my site. This means nobody can find any translated info of my website by searching on google. This is fatal for me, because we very depend on google to sell our machines. I have checked the info of Google Search Console and get below info:

google index.jpg

I have repeatly submitted my transplated posts to google for indexing, yet always get the same problem. Can anyone offer any favorable suggetion to avoid this problem? Thank you very much in advance.

I have a big trouble while use TranslatePress: I use it for my website, but I find that google never index any page or post translated by TranslatePress from my site. This means nobody can find any translated info of my website by searching on google. This is fatal for me, because we very depend on google to sell our machines. I have checked the info of Google Search Console and get below info:

google index.jpg

I have repeatly submitted my transplated posts to google for indexing, yet always get the same problem. Can anyone offer any favorable suggetion to avoid this problem? Thank you very much in advance.
Would love to help! but I don't really use it!
Recently tried to give it a deep look! and decided no for me for a major reason according to the RTL / LTR websites... that doesn't fit from my experience and what I saw! but might be really good for people who are only working on LTR websites!

A question, what builder do you use? and why you don't give WPML or Polylang a chance?

Many thanks @Babak 😍

To install same as before:
Work as well thanks

Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.3.0 + v1.1.7

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.3.0 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.3.0 =

* Added compatibility with Elementor Containers for exclude/include in certain language
* Added Advanced option to change html lang attribute to a region independent form
* Fixed issue with ACF plugin when saving metabox fields
* Fixed issue with the option to Exclude strings from automatic translation when the excluded text is a substring of another excluded text
* Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: katio and Japan
hi guys, I updated to the latest version, however for some reason when I switch to one of the languages the page starts refreshing rapidly. This doesn't have on other languages. I removed the language and re-installed it and it did the same. Anyone knows what this could be? Many thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock